Hey, remember us?

I didn't want to bring Yagudin's latest "feat" here because it was quite frankly nauseating. But I must say that Adam's clap back - making an additional donation in Yagudin's name - was just perfect. Some people are making similar donations now.

1 minute ago, Fay said:

I sadly have to admit the Russian figure skating world is responsible for social networks dumb comedy now. 

Some of it at least we can have a good laugh about. But this? It's not entertaining, it's infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Veveco said:

I didn't want to bring Yagudin's latest "feat" here because it was quite frankly nauseating. But I must say that Adam's clap back - making an additional donation in Yagudin's name - was just perfect. Some people are making similar donations now.

Some of it at least we can have a good laugh about. But this? It's not entertaining, it's infuriating. 

Oh, who else is making the donations? 

I donated to the worthy cause.  Imagine being stirred to a boiling rage at the mere thought of black trans folk getting wholesome food and non-judgmental, compassionate therapy, when both too often are in short supply, thanks to so many people's prejudices towards the community.  I feel extremely sorry for the bigot's daughters and any human who has to deal with him. 

Unfortunately, Aliev "liked" Yags's so-called apology.:censor:  https://twitter.com/FSkatech/status/1270543067100016641?s=20

Let us hope Aliev learns from far better people (Jason Brown, Aljona Savchenko, and many more) that Yags's attitudes are vile and bigoted.  He's a transphobe, homophobe, misogynist, and a racist:

Note: you don't have to like Adam and Hersh to aide with them on important human rights issues.  Adam was 100% in the right on supporting black trans lives, donating to the community, and toasting a vile piece of human trash so successfully. 

Anyway, may Yags's daughters grow up in a better world and learn to reject their cowardly bully of a father's hatred and prejudice.  All Black Lives Matter.  Black Trans Lives Matter.  Black LGBTQ+ Lives Matter.:SunFace:

56 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wonder if Plush will compose one of his famously biting Instagram posts in reply as well. 

Nah, it wasn’t him who was criticised. But I am afraid he still doesn’t quite like Yagudin. 

:volcano:

Sochi 2014 Olympic champion Yulia Lipnitskaya is  expecting a baby.

This was reported by the channel of the famous sports agent, the founder of the news agency "All Sport" Andrei Mitkov in Yandex.Zen.

The father of the child is a former Russian skater Vladislav Tarasenko.

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1086171961.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=m.sports.ru

kids growing so fast...:tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

141ec0c716fc5cc7ba338f0ee5185cb55ee8dd6b

https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/matchtvnews_NI1201439_Zhal_chto_ne_poluchilos_rasskazat_spokojno_i_svojevremenno_Lipnickaja_podtverdila_svoju_beremennost