Hey, remember us?

3 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

This is probably the wrong place for this but I’m due to take a second pass over the heads of the men of my family and it occurs to me that maybe Stephane simply entrusted the clippers to the wrong person.  Sleepy Shoma springs to mind...   I cannot wait for the hairdressers to reopen.

I'm still trying figure out whether it was a sudden fit of religion. I mean, it was a total monk tonsure. And Switzerland is a hotbed of Trappists...:LOL:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Kovtun gave an interesting interview and he talked about coaching, quads, and he even mentioned Yuzu

Maxim Kovtun: Orser gives more freedom to an athlete, Tutberidze has more clarity and discipline

This with the fact he likes to teach with jokes and make lessons interesting (seemingly, like Daniil Gleichengauz)...

May this interview be a sort of act of candidature to replace Sergey Rozanov with Team Tutberidze?

Shii-chan, slowly gaining her 3S back. First fall looks awful, but her unbelievable flexibility might have mitigated it a lot.

I wonder how many of the currently active skaters would struggle even more than this.

ETA: 3T and 2A

13 minutes ago, Kazu said:

I think Fay was talking about FaOI’s one. 

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He gave an interview? A new one?

It’s even more ridiculous than that - I meant to post this in GPF 2015 thread. Two months of non-stop online teaching drives one crazy, doesn’t it? 

I hope you can get enough popcorn and sit back and enjoy the duel between two celebrated skaters - Alexey Yagudin and Adam Rippon. 
And I am afraid my sympathies are not with my compatriot this time. But then they have rarely been with him - he’s a lout. 

3 hours ago, Fay said:

I hope you can get enough popcorn and sit back and enjoy the duel between two celebrated skaters - Alexey Yagudin and Adam Rippon. 
And I am afraid my sympathies are not with my compatriot this time. But then they have rarely been with him - he’s a lout. 

On a flippant note and having seen recent pictures, he has a right nerve talking about people not being beautiful >:(

More seriously, he's an ex-sports star turned commentator, and a sad number of them turn out to be ugly people outside the sporting prowess (not all, of course, but they were never famous in the first place for their character, and a lot of fans don't care)