Hey, remember us?

34 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Is she being sponsored? 

Wow, Yulia still looks like a teenager, honestly. She is so young...but she will be a great mother.

Judging by a meticulous description of that baby stroller, it’s a bit of product placement. But never mind, it’s still a great picture. 

Adelina opened a figure skating school in Moscow called Sotka School.

The school is located in the Morozovo ice complex.

Sotnikova herself plans to lead two groups. One group will be coached by the Sochi 2014 Olympic champion in team competition Fedor Klimov , and there will also be five more groups.

“The idea has been in the air for over a year. I was offered to think about this topic, but then I realized that I was not yet ready for such a large project, because this is a huge responsibility. 

And recently, my inner mood and events around me began to develop in such a way that I felt - the time has come, it's time!

I often remember how I came to figure skating myself: an ordinary child who just saw the ice, a lot of funny kids on it, and wanted to try the same.

No one brought me by the hand, they didn’t press on me, they didn’t convince me of anything. But they treated me attentively, put effort and time into me, they noticed a certain talent in me, they believed me, they directed me in the right direction. And everything started spinning.

And now I want to give other children a chance, to see something in them, to show opportunities, to help them open up, to achieve results. I want to explain what 100% of labor, effort, desire turns into.

We are not in vain Sotka School: in addition to the fact that Sotka is my childhood nickname, our task is to give children 100 opportunities out of 100, to teach them to go to the goal with one hundred percent dedication, ”Sotnikova said.

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1087726830.html

4 hours ago, Fay said:

How about a charity private class with Brian Orser? You can bid for one! 

I looked this up, and the description reads "four kids will enjoy a private group lesson with Brian at TCC including snacks and hot chocolate" . Sounds like a great opportunity for kids! The current bid is $650. More than I can afford, but I'd bid on it if I had kids in skating...

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I looked this up, and the description reads "four kids will enjoy a private group lesson with Brian at TCC including snacks and hot chocolate" . Sounds like a great opportunity for kids! The current bid is $650. More than I can afford, but I'd bid on it if I had kids in skating...

So would I, it doesn’t seem that outrageously pricey to me so far! But... 

17 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think you can do it yourself! The website says kids but BOrser’s instagram says any age and any level haha

11 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

I think you can do it yourself! The website says kids but BOrser’s instagram says any age and any level haha

Don't tempt me! Would be a fabulous chance to get the lowdown on those lovely cool down exercises.