Hey, remember us?

Daisuke Takahashi, Stephane Lambiel, Shizuka Arakawa, Yulia Lipnitskaya, Akiko Suzuki, Nobunari Oda, and Kanako Murakami are among the performers for Hyoen 2019.

Hyoen combines figure skating and kabuki. The shows will be July 26-28 at Yokohama Arena.

I think this hasn't been shared here before. 

A great post PC documentary about Aljona's life and cereer. Her partnership with Robin is also discussed. I never knew how difficult and complicated her relationship with Ingo Steuer was. The communication in the whole team was far from ideal. You can see that Robin is still bitter about certain things. Additionaly, they had no sponsors, little to no support in Germany (the trio was controversial in many ways).

Fun fact: Aljona had been keeping her two olimpic bronze medals in the basement until she finally won gold. Sounds to me like certain someone we know, who put his skate canada silv*r medals next to his bed :party0035: 

You can also spot other similarities between her and Zu. Both extremely ambitious, love to compete, focused, went to PC believing that they are gonna win gold and that's what they did. There is the power of burning kuyashii in her.