General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, Plumqueen said:

I opened Instagram to find that 7 hours ago the ISU posted a photo of Yuzu from the GPF. 

The photo popped right up and shocked me!  

My first thoughts were:

1. "Oh no, I'm going to drop my phone!"

2. "It's about time they featured him."

3 "Why didn't I go to Instagram earlier like I do every morning? I would have seen his face sooner."

I saw the post a minute ago, he looks beautiful like always:tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

30 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Maybe Yuzu has started a fashion trend at TCC and it has the added advantage of making it easier for him to be ninja.

And a bit late, but from that video of him caressing Pooh, it made me think that maybe Pooh is also like the pets he couldn't have? I don't remember if he's actually allergic to animal hair or it's because of his asthma, but I think he said he can't have pets? The way he's caressing it actually reminds me a bit of a recent video I saw of Javi with one of his cats. Or well, his parents' cat lol Which is what brought this idea. Or am I remembering the whole pets thing wrong?

I had the same thought, the way he was caressing Pooh and especially the way he was kind of gently rubbing Pooh's throat - all that reminded me of how I pet my dog :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: