General Yuzuru Chat

Hypoallergenic cats and dogs in every household. The national costumes all have ombre or ruffles, but they are all sparkly. Earth-december is a month long celebration on the planet, because of our King's birthday and GPF. 

And the economy dies every four years because we devote ourselves to Olys

We need to map out this planet before the volcano explodes and covers the land....

A volcano that emits gold dust, poohs and occassionally whiffs of smelling salts to ensure the sanity of its residents.

Can you imagine being a tour guide conducting around a group of kids around the planet going:

"Ah and here, we have the palace of the King, with 3 olympic sized rinks so our great lord Hanyu can practice whenever he desires. They all come with AI driven Zambonis that are timed to clean the ice once every hour. Now, the side aclove is reserved for the one and true Empress Pooh, the original one that our great lord Hanyu acquired at a young age and held since. Now, if you will look over there, behind the aclove of the Empress, you have the smaller houses for the many concubine poohs that our great lord has been gifted with. It's an increasing population, so throughout the land, you will find small mansions dedicated to those said concubine poohs. "

"Ah, now here...in the center of the planet, we have the wonderful Mr. Volcano. The planet ran out of name ideas so it's just Mr. Volcano for now. As mentioned in the guidebook, this volcano erupts based on the general mood of the planet. Sometimes it explodes and covers the land in gold dust, since the lava is not normal lava. Sometimes, when in a festive mood, it spits out stuffed poohs. And occassionally when the great lord himself makes a random decision that causes mass hysteria, it emits puffs of smelling salt to calm down the planet's inhabitants."

14 minutes ago, Anya said:

Remember this girl:

She's now this (she's 1st in the SP)  :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::

Yuzu must be proud of her  :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: :joy:

Cute cute cute! She's really good! So fast! (That boy still can't help adjusting ponytails.)

Can someone remind me or link me to where those two pics come from? I can never remember.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Can someone remind me or link me to where those two pics come from? I can never remember.

I don't have a link for the ponytail , but this is Yuzu pinching her cheeks (starts at 4:39 :smiley-love017:)

And while we're at this, can someone kindly translate what Mone said at 5:20? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

ETA:

This snippet contains the ponytail, plus a bonus younger Yuzu doing 4s

1 hour ago, Anya said:

I don't have a link for the ponytail , but this is Yuzu pinching her cheeks (starts at 4:39 :smiley-love017:)

And while we're at this, can someone kindly translate what Mone said at 5:20? :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

Something like. 

Q. Which skater are you aiming to be like?

A. Yuzu nii-chan. Even though the earthquake happened, he participated in various skating competitions. Thanks to the Olympics and other fund-raising, we can keep skating. Of course, I thought Yuzu-kun is amazing.

(Someone else will do a better job. I'm way out of practice and my ill brain is struggling today.)

I think there's another video, because I hadn't seen this one, where he asks her "genki datta?" 

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

There's a buzzfeed quiz about Yuzu :dancingpooh:

Some things to do while waiting for the volcano to erupt :10636614:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/narcissa09/which-yuzuru-hanyu-program-are-you-33ryp?utm_term=.kmx2YXKL#.saqzNmE9

EDIT: I GOT SEIMEI :4chsmu1::happy0158::665e343793b9::bunny-smiley::bliss-smiley:

I got RJ (the picture is for RJ1, but I doubt there's an RJ2 result).

1 hour ago, Anya said:

I'm sorry if this is quite off topic (or if I should be putting this in another thread) but this is just to cute not to mention here.  Remember this girl:

tumblr_n503y8G5tU1rqryl2o1_250.gif ca632bcaf5fd0918e9733f4d06f3a5ca--momofu

Whoa!:clap:

1 hour ago, Anya said:

I'm sorry if this is quite off topic (or if I should be putting this in another thread) but this is just to cute not to mention here.  Remember this girl:

tumblr_n503y8G5tU1rqryl2o1_250.gif ca632bcaf5fd0918e9733f4d06f3a5ca--momofu

I always wondered what happened to that little girl, I'm so happy she's doing well, :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: maybe one day yuzu can skate together with mone :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: