General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, asiacheetah said:

Did it say where it's at? Looks like a train station in Tokyo but which one?

I checked the original FB site, and it says it's in Shinjuku station, and it's only open till Sept 3! Oh no!

https://www.facebook.com/ikidane.en/videos/1613458182060780/

Ikidane Nippon at Shinjuku Station.Like Page

2 August at 22:00 · Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan

Say hello to Winnie The Pooh's butt at Shinjuku Station! 😂
At the "Hachimitsu Cafe" on the 10th floor of Odakyu Department Store, you can enjoy Pooh-inspired dishes as well as pick up Winnie-the-Pooh goodies. 
On till September 3!

I dreamed that I was in a theatre and there were Yuzuru and many other skaters, but somehow it was like a re-enactment of Boston or something??

I am obviously losing my mind over not knowing the FS. Wake me up when september ends the news arrive.

37 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

I got Hope and Legacy. When I tweaked some answers to close second choice answers I got PW. When I chose complete opposite from my first choice I got Zusomething. The pink layered monstrocity. I'm just shocked there was a Buzzfeed quiz on Yuzu programs.

Haha our very own @yuzuangel made the quiz 

15 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

something to do with 24hrTV a pre-program for the skating lesson, 6th August, 14:15-15:15

[what i can make out with limited japanese and google translate]

Maybe they will show a little more abt the asthmatic boy?

From my admittedly not very extensive knowledge of 24H TV, I think they usually have previews and bits that won't necessarily be included in the final, show footage. (I'll have to check when I get home, as I have bits and pieces of an older 24H TV saved). I think it's to promote the show ad there might have been more, but this might be the first time it's Yuzu related... I am intrigued by the lesson thing, though, since... wouldn't Yuzu have to be in Japan for that? O.o Well, not a long wait till Sunday...

hace 3 minutos , KatjaThera said:

From my admittedly not very extensive knowledge of 24H TV, I think they usually have previews and bits that won't necessarily be included in the final, show footage. (I'll have to check when I get home, as I have bits and pieces of an older 24H TV saved). I think it's to promote the show ad there might have been more, but this might be the first time it's Yuzu related... I am intrigued by the lesson thing, though, since... wouldn't Yuzu have to be in Japan for that? O.o Well, not a long wait till Sunday...

Now I am really curious about this preview. If he has to be in Japan, what about the media day at TCC? We'll see soon enough. 

9 minutes ago, Floria said:

Now I am really curious about this preview. If he has to be in Japan, what about the media day at TCC? We'll see soon enough. 

It could also be him discussing it from Toronto. Or it could be people in Yokohama preparing for it or showing the selection process - if this is about Yokohama lesson. If it's about the boy, Yuzu could be applying the Brian method of coaching through email ^_^; Or it could be stuff filmed when he was in Japan for FaOI... I guess we'll see

12 minutes ago, Blue69 said:

Hi. I usually read the threads but i saw this. Is it some news about Yuzu's FS?

As far as I can tell, it's nothing new. Just a recap of him having chosen Ballade for his SP, basic layout, and that next, the key is how he'll do with the free.