General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

And no one came out alive.

I prefer to stand then I am tall enough to take pic with him ...just dream...

3 hours ago, Anya said:

I'm sorry if this is quite off topic (or if I should be putting this in another thread) but this is just to cute not to mention here.  Remember this girl:

tumblr_n503y8G5tU1rqryl2o1_250.gif ca632bcaf5fd0918e9733f4d06f3a5ca--momofu

She's now this (she's 1st in the SP)  :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::

Yuzu must be proud of her  :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: :joy:

Her combo rippon:embSwan:

10 hours ago, PomeloPooh said:

To add to the Planet's landscape: miles of rice, small tomato and strawberry fields...bell peppers are banned from the table and only survive in the wilderness... Earphone factories rise into the sky as cities' most prominent landmarks... Rinks that open at noon are surrounded by video game centers that doesn't close till midnight... Tall TV towers that relay baseball games from planet earth... The number of gyms has doubled over the past year... Summer sanatoriums provide bv calculators and warhorse bingos for hysterical fanyus waiting for news...

10 hours ago, robin said:

and mascots!!! everywhere!!!!!

10 hours ago, liv said:

And the robins!!!

10 hours ago, robin said:

hihihi and also my friends the squirrels!

10 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Hypoallergenic cats and dogs in every household. The national costumes all have ombre or ruffles, but they are all sparkly. Earth-december is a month long celebration on the planet, because of our King's birthday and GPF. 

And the economy dies every four years because we devote ourselves to Olys

We need a picture..no..a short cartoon movie...:winky:

Slightly unrelated...

I went for a trip down memory lane on twitter :)

It is funny, it took me less than a day to go full Fanyu. Like, the level you see right now? Yeah, less than a day. I am laughing at my own tweets, my last normal tweet was about a cute pen i bought and then a Hanyu explosion :rofl:

My motivation was so high, i tweeted that i was reviewing 65 kanji on average. PER DAY. :slinkaway:

what kind of black magic did that alien cast on me, it's amazing

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Slightly unrelated...

It is funny, it took me less than a day to go full Fanyu. Like, the level you see right now? Yeah, less than a day. I am laughing at my own tweets, my last normal tweet was about a cute pen i bought and then a Hanyu explosion :rofl:

My motivation was so high, i tweeted that i was reviewing 65 kanji on average. PER DAY. :slinkaway:

When the cameraman cut away before he banished the shikigami, they were left to roam free throughout the world. I guess one attached itself to you. And me. And all of us. 

Are there any casual figure skating fans, though? It's more or less all I watch when I watch stuff and I can't sit through anythig else without getting really itchy. I can't imagine there's any range between 0 and 11 on the fan dial.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

When the cameraman cut away before he banished the shikigami, they were left to roam free throughout the world. I guess one attached itself to you. And me. And all of us.

Must be. THe day after i finally surrendered, one of my tweets said that i had Yuzu dreams. In less than a day i was already having Yuzu dreams :slinkaway:

hace 9 minutos , Hydroblade said:

Slightly unrelated...

Ha ha, I resisted entering this fandom until Boston because I know myself too well...

And here I am, booking flights to Montreal :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Floria said:

Ha ha, I resisted entering this fandom until Boston because I know myself too well...

I know the feeling... I'm currently thinking maybe it would not be so bad to spend half my salary on trying to get the best section seats at NHK... >.> On top of the whole trip to Japan thing (though admittedly, any excuse to go back to Japan is a good excuse). I tried to resist somewhat as well, but... it's impossible...:crazyshit2:

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I know the feeling... I'm currently thinking maybe it would not be so bad to spend half my salary on trying to get the best section seats at NHK... >.> On top of the whole trip to Japan thing (though admittedly, any excuse to go back to Japan is a good excuse). I tried to resist somewhat as well, but... it's impossible...:crazyshit2:

This is me.

4 hours ago, Anya said:

I'm sorry if this is quite off topic (or if I should be putting this in another thread) but this is just to cute not to mention here.  Remember this girl:

tumblr_n503y8G5tU1rqryl2o1_250.gif ca632bcaf5fd0918e9733f4d06f3a5ca--momofu

She's now this (she's 1st in the SP)  :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::

Yuzu must be proud of her  :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: :joy:

Aww.... Cuteness :smiley-love017:. Yuzu would be so proud of her... 

29 minutes ago, Floria said:

I resisted until this March, but joined full-on after H&L at worlds. And here I am, going through the Canadian immigration website trying to figure out the visa application system.....:facepalm: