General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I'm nervous too - remind me why we thought this would be different to how we felt in the competition era??......:59227c768286a__s:

It's nearly worse! Before, we merely feared he couldn't go 4 minutes without trashing an ankle or two...now it's like, all or nothing in one weekend..

Guest Mary_kyo

I’m excited and finally in a very peaceful era, knowing he is free from all negativities of unfair competitions. What a great era for him and my own heart/blood pressure. Now, he is really competing with his only deserving rival, that is, himself. The greatest “competition” ever. Damn thrilling. Free from cumbersome rules of ISU, there is no limit to creativity now.

Two hours of Yuzu skating, chatting and telling stories. I’m envious of those who will go and witness it. Very funny how we are really heading into it, knowing literally nothing. 4th November, please come faster. 

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

I'm nervous too - remind me why we thought this would be different to how we felt in the competition era??......:59227c768286a__s:

Yuzu promised that as an experience, fans should feel the same nervousness as competition and indeed this is the shared sentiment.

30 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu promised that as an experience, fans should feel the same nervousness as competition and indeed this is the shared sentiment.

He did indeed - and already there is the "tension" that he described. But as well as the nervousness, I am also so full of excitement to see what he does with the 90 precious minutes, and what he will skate to, and already I know his stamina will last because he has shown in Sharepractice what amazing stamina he has managed to achieve since training alone in Japan!! It's soooooooo exciting OMGeeeeeeeeeee 

26 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Oh he did, did he?:gaah:

In that case, then:

Mr. Hanyu, I'd like to have a word...:Just_Cuz_15:

You can't just go around raising our heart rates and making us nervous like this all the time, young man ...some of us are old ladies, our hearts can't take it ... although we still watch because you're amazing and beautiful and sweet....

(Three hours of Yuzu videos later)

Sorry, where was I? 

:LOL:

Oh yes, right....please remember we need our hearts for loving you, not for having heart attacks from watching you.

@rockstaryuzu Hahhaha, I feel so identified! :rofl3::10636614:

13 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

Hi Satellites, hope you all don't mind that I wrote this well wishes for Yuzu on behalf of all Satellites here at PlanetHanyu. It is a Shrine at Aoba Castle, Sendai. :dancingpooh::heartsign:

What a sweet detail, thank you very much!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: And the ema is so beautiful :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Yuzu is not only helping the newspaper industry, but also the movie theater industry :67638860:

This is so crazy... Only two days to live the chaos of the descriptions of the lucky ones who will attend the first show :10636614:

You know how we often refer to Yuzu as a “unicorn”? He’s actually an “alicorn”, not a run-of-the-mill unicorn. An ALICORN is a unicorn with wings. A winged unicorn – an alicorn. This is a fact I learned from my niece’s four-year-old daughter recently! She is crazy about unicorns and alicorns. One of the gifts we bought for her birthday was a white alicorn plushy with rainbow coloured mane and tail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_unicorn

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh:VIRTUAL POOH RAIN!!!!!! Help spread the word :dancingpooh::dancingpooh:
Let's make Yuzu and Prologue trend non-stop. We cannot be there, but we make twitter roar. Plus, some of us have gotten Kaizuka-san (the photographer) following our accounts so we have a good chance of making international fanyus more visible :wink2:

9 hours ago, LiaRy said:

I still have my trial version for YoiTV, so I opened the app to check the schedule for Prologue on Saturday. Seeing it listed in the TV timetable...

It's real. It's happening. In less than 2 days. It's finally sinking in for me. 

Me too. I keep opening the app to make sure it still works. :facepalm:  Like every 2 hours or so. It is OCD, but it helps to relieve the anxiety waiting for first reports of the show from fans.