General Yuzuru Chat

The Eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that the handwritten Prologue logo in Yuzu's own hand will feature as the label on the fabric Prologue merchandise.

This is featured on the item pages as one of the picture of the items, a picture to show this more clearly has only just been located

My order got cancelled just as new stocks were added. Undeterred, I ordered again. Got the confirmation email (again) but still waiting for the successful purchase email. But this time WS upped the shipping & service charge. That’s disappointing. 

Who knew it would be this hard to support Yuzu lol. Why won’t you take my money Yuzu?!! I did try to use my own proxy (not WS) but navigating the store proved challenging. If I’m left with just keychain this time I’ll try again after new merch drops :snonegai:

21 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

The Olympics know who their greatest star is. :wink_star:

[NEWS]

Okay, now I'm excited but also starting to get worried for Yuzu (life of a satellite, what else is new?). There's SO much interest in Prologue. So much pressure! I really really want the show to go perfectly for him. 

:heavybreathing:

Okay, breathe...breathe...

It will go perfectly all the days. It will. 

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay, now I'm excited but also starting to get worried for Yuzu (life of a satellite, what else is new?). There's SO much interest in Prologue. So much pressure! I really really want the show to go perfectly for him. 

:heavybreathing:

Okay, breathe...breathe...

It will go perfectly all the days. It will. 

I'm nervous too - remind me why we thought this would be different to how we felt in the competition era??......:59227c768286a__s: