General Yuzuru Chat

I keep looking at that photo of the Prologue venue. It seems so very big. I'm trying to imagine how Yuzu's going to do this thing and I'm having a hard time tbh.

but -

Ice-chan's never looked better, don't you agree? I hope she'll be good to our boy during the show!

19 hours ago, Wintek said:

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh:VIRTUAL POOH RAIN!!!!!! Help spread the word :dancingpooh::dancingpooh:
Let's make Yuzu and Prologue trend non-stop. We cannot be there, but we make twitter roar. Plus, some of us have gotten Kaizuka-san (the photographer) following our accounts so we have a good chance of making international fanyus more visible :wink2:

I won't be able to participate in this b/c my Twitter account just got suspended (thanks Musk you :cursing:), but it's a great idea!

On 11/2/2022 at 11:59 PM, Geo1 said:

You know how we often refer to Yuzu as a “unicorn”? He’s actually an “alicorn”, not a run-of-the-mill unicorn. An ALICORN is a unicorn with wings. A winged unicorn – an alicorn. This is a fact I learned from my niece’s four-year-old daughter recently! She is crazy about unicorns and alicorns. One of the gifts we bought for her birthday was a white alicorn plushy with rainbow coloured mane and tail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_unicorn

Thank you for this wonderful image - a white Alicorn with  multicoloured mane and tail. Presumably the coat has a shimmery iridescence and sparkling hooves and horn. Hoping that such a splendid animal would have golden wings, so as to be a fitting steed for the Emperor. Perhaps this is Nessie, a creature of flight rather than a creature from the depths of a loch.

Dang, I wish I could be sure of whether I will be able to wake up shortly before 5am my time to watch the show but I can't trust myself. Especially since it's 00.30 am now and I've been having some weird sleep lately. 

I will give it a go but most likely will end up hitting the snooze button without realising it. If I don't manage to wake up, I wish Yuzu all the best, break a leg and all that jazz. I hope there will be a recording of everything later (and not through a paid service, I'm broke as heck right now :peekapooh:)

5 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Dang, I wish I could be sure of whether I will be able to wake up shortly before 5am my time to watch the show but I can't trust myself. Especially since it's 00.30 am now and I've been having some weird sleep lately. 

I will give it a go but most likely will end up hitting the snooze button without realising it. If I don't manage to wake up, I wish Yuzu all the best, break a leg and all that jazz. I hope there will be a recording of everything later (and not through a paid service, I'm broke as heck right now :peekapooh:)

The broadcast is on the 5th, so early night tomorrow for waking up during 'wolf' light on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Ok where is this? Gotta put it in the must go place when I finally got to visit Japan! :20111123180456ba6:

It is this place in Sendai http://www.winestudios.com/english.html

Many of his CM work has taken place there (Lotte, P&G, Kose, FRaU magazine)

I want to share something personal. This happened exactly 11 years ago

This is the moment I saw Yuzu for the first time. Even though I didn't understand it then, later on I have started to consider this as the starting point of me being his fan. A year ago on this day he announced his injury. Now, today he is opening his own ice show. What a year it has been and more importantly, how much memories he has given to me during all these years.

A few days ago was my birthday and I will treat tomorrow's broadcast as a gift. I want to be surprised, so when the show is starting today I will go offline and come back when the broadcast starts tomorrow.

We are living a very special time right now. Let's enjoy and celebrate it the best we can. And Yuzu, "thank you" feels so insufficient word to wholly describe what you and your skating means to me, but right now I don't know what else to say. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. I hope you have fun today.

15 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

A few days ago was my birthday and I will treat tomorrow's broadcast as a gift. I want to be surprised, so when the show is starting today I will go offline and come back when the broadcast starts tomorrow.

We are living a very special time right now. Let's enjoy and celebrate it the best we can. And Yuzu, "thank you" feels so insufficient word to wholly describe what you and your skating means to me, but right now I don't know what else to say. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. I hope you have fun today.

A wonderful birthday present.:heartpound:
Belated all the best for your, stay healthy and happy.:flowers: