General Yuzuru Chat

Prologue merchandise

Paid via Paypal using laptop. Email confirmation of order and receipt from World Shopping and the Paypal receipt, with order confirmation arrived in my e mail inbox within a few minutes. I ordered just before 9am GMT, which would be around 6pm JST. Is it possible that some orders have taken time to process, because they went in after close of business in Japan due to time diff? It is 9 hour time difference UK GMT and JST. Otherwise, really do not why there has been a difference in the post sale process for different buyers

Still want to get the blanket and shopping bags if they are restocked.

Someone had a query about sizes. A size chart was available with various measurements, after clicking on the clothing items. In order to add the item to basket, clicked on the item, then if the shopping cart did not light ip green, then clicking the refresh icon made the basket go green in order to add item to the basket.

Hope the info helps

Happy shopping

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone else have weird issues with the WorldShopping thingy while ordering using their mobile phone? It would only let me buy clearfiles and the guidebook, but not the T-shirts or acrylic stands or hoodies (everything else is sold out). But I can order the hoodies etc on the site direct. 

Consequently I just ordered 5000¥ of clear files and also the guidebook.

Still happy, but I def want a T-shirt

I didn't have issues adding items to my cart, but initially WorldShopping couldn't process my payment for some reason (kept declining my credit cards and even PayPal) when I was on the site via desktop. I eventually switched to mobile and the transaction finally went through (but I lost out on getting a tumbler due to the delay...).

Perhaps things are a bit buggy with the site due to the volume of orders being submitted. 

5 hours ago, Pammi said:

Like you I paid by PayPal and got this message:

The amount due will be collected by Direct Debit within 3 working days after 4 Nov 2022

So I wonder if we will only get a confirmation e mail after the money is collected? I am not expecting a quick e mail response to our problem as they highlighted how big a response they had got to the store opening and hence there are delays...

Hmmm...my bank account linked to my PayPal shows that it was already charged today. I also haven't received a response yet either. I may send another email tomorrow if I still haven't received anything.

Edit: They just responded and sent me the confirmation email :tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg:

24 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yessss, my order on my phone has worked. I have also already received a confirmation email.

:clapclap4:

This is annoying. Using my phone to order but no World shopping logo pop out...is it because im accessing the site from Japan now. Sigh... I want to order some items now. :banginghead:

12 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

This is annoying. Using my phone to order but no World shopping logo pop out...is it because im accessing the site from Japan now. Sigh... I want to order some items now. :banginghead:

Would it be possible to use VPN, or eg the Opera browser?

4 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

Hi Satellites, hope you all don't mind that I wrote this well wishes for Yuzu on behalf of all Satellites here at PlanetHanyu. It is a Shrine at Aoba Castle, Sendai. :dancingpooh::heartsign:

Hello

A thousand thanks for doing that on behalf of the Planet. That is such a kind thing to do, or perhaps 1111 thanks is more apt!!

Thank you also for the notice about restocked items in the Prologue store

Just ordered:

White legend blanket

face towel

washed denim large bag

pink cup

Ordered using WorldShopping, using a laptop and Paypal. Electronic receipts came to my e mail inbox within 1 minute. Sorry to hear that other people are having problems with payment platform and receipts

Really pleased with all of the purchases. Hoping that the manufacturing Elves are not too overworked. They most likely feel very honoured to be working for the emperor