General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

On the Prologue website goods page, there is actually a note that seems to mention products could sell out due to there being a limited amount: "* Due to production reasons, the number of orders for each product is limited. Please note that even during the reception period, the reception will be closed when the maximum number is reached." (Translation via Google Translate) 

So while the "reception period" for online sales is between November 1 - December 26, I'm guessing products will be marked as "Sold Out" on the shopping site once they reach whatever is the maximum number of orders (hopefully this is a high number to meet the anticipated demand!)

Damn. I am still working and can't really check the site but just went to take a look and noted some things are sold out. 

Goodbye my tote. 

Hoodie, please last till one hour later. I need to check measurement and have to wait till lunchtime!

28 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Damn. I am still working and can't really check the site but just went to take a look and noted some things are sold out. 

Goodbye my tote. 

Hoodie, please last till one hour later. I need to check measurement and have to wait till lunchtime!

The totes are the first to go. I can't even get mine :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: 

I had to finish up some work too and didn't get a chance to check the site.

I wonder if all the out-of-stock items are the stock that is scheduled to ship at the end of December. Maybe the goods will be replenished for the stock that will be shipped mid-February?

When I preordered my Pooh tissue case, it would go out-of-stock, but then a day or 2 later, it would be back in stock for preorder. That happened several times. I was only able to order it the 3rd time it was back in stock.

Hopefully, that's how it will work here. :fingerscrossed:

There are items related to the show we haven't even seen yet. I'd like to order everything at once if possible so I won't have to pay international shipping twice.

25 minutes ago, IceWings said:

I wonder if all the out-of-stock items are the stock that is scheduled to ship at the end of December. Maybe the goods will be replenished for the stock that will be shipped mid-February?

When I preordered my Pooh tissue case, it would go out-of-stock, but then a day or 2 later, it would be back in stock for preorder. That happened several times. I was only able to order it the 3rd time it was back in stock.

There are items related to the show we haven't even seen yet. I'd like to order everything at once if possible so I won't have to pay international shipping twice.

Where was this rational thought while I was furiously clicking and refreshing the site lol. As of right now the only confirmed item that I got is the keychain, the rest is in purchase limbo. It will be a sad day for me (or funny) to just receive that itty bitty keychain after the bloodbath :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

37 minutes ago, IceWings said:

Yes. I kind of thinking to wait a bit to see if those OOS goods will be back. If they hear enough demand, they may decide to increase quantity though it may also mean shipping will be delayed to after Feb. 

I will probably wait till end of day to decide if I have the patience to wait a few more days :laughing:

More Hanyuconomy news

These Masquerade coffrets were available to order today, now sold out. Maybe Sekkisei will consider making more of the beautiful boxes. These gift boxes were a considered purchase around £300 for a skin care collection,

Spoiler

it is about the same price a collection from Dr Perricone and Gatineau Age Benefit ranges. ( both of which are really good ) and the Chanel skincare Sublimage. 

Hand written Prologue logo by the Emperor himself

Used the question function on the prologue site to send Yuzu a good luck message

(and the usual grovelling to the Emperor, to consider a ticket sales platform for international fans, specific mention was made for the Planet, also mentioned about the dedications book for Yuzu from Satellites and if our beloved Emperor might consider setting up a fanmail address) 

I thought I'd take it easy, but when I read your posts about the fact that there were already sold-out products, I woke up suddenly. I was able to buy what I wanted except for the black hoodie, but that's good for my finances, so... Now to send the question to Yuzu (yes, of course, beg for ice show tour outside of Japan or accessibility to ticket sales)