General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

Quick question for those who ordered goods internationally: did you guys get a confirmation email right after your purchase? I only got a notification from PayPal, but nothing from WorldShopping itself. I'm getting kinda worried :14066882: There's nothing in my spam either. 

I paid via credit card and received both a payment receipt e-mail and an order request confirmation e-mail. You may want to contact WorldShopping's customer support to see if there's any issue.

40 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

Quick question for those who ordered goods internationally: did you guys get a confirmation email right after your purchase? I only got a notification from PayPal, but nothing from WorldShopping itself. I'm getting kinda worried :14066882: There's nothing in my spam either. 

Same as you - I contacted them to let them know:

https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/?language=en_US

41 minutes ago, citrusjunos said:

I got an email with a tentative order confirmation, and a receipt. After my goods had actually been purchased, I got another update email. I'd definitely contact them.

5 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

I paid via credit card and received both a payment receipt e-mail and an order request confirmation e-mail. You may want to contact WorldShopping's customer support to see if there's any issue.

3 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Same as you - I contacted them to let them know:

https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/?language=en_US

1 minute ago, river said:

I got an email with a tentative order confirmation, and a receipt. After my goods had actually been purchased, I got another update email. I'd definitely contact them.

Thank you, guys! I just contacted them...now just waiting for their response. Hope everything's okay :tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

Anyone else have weird issues with the WorldShopping thingy while ordering using their mobile phone? It would only let me buy clearfiles and the guidebook, but not the T-shirts or acrylic stands or hoodies (everything else is sold out). But I can order the hoodies etc on the site direct. 

Consequently I just ordered 5000¥ of clear files and also the guidebook.

Still happy, but I def want a T-shirt

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone else have weird issues with the WorldShopping thingy while ordering using their mobile phone? It would only let me buy clearfiles and the guidebook, but not the T-shirts or acrylic stands or hoodies (everything else is sold out). But I can order the hoodies etc on the site direct. 

Consequently I just ordered 5000¥ of clear files and also the guidebook.

Still happy, but I def want a T-shirt

I did it from the laptop and I had a little problem (it wouldn't let me put the t-shirt in the cart even though it wasn't sold out) but I turned off google's automatic translation and it was solved. This only happened to me with the t-shirt.

The fact that Yuzu is mentioned in a book that has a completely different topic than figure skating or even sports, shows how famous and popular he is and how much he is a part of global pop culture. This book's authors are apparently not Japanese. This shows that Yuzu is a worldwide phenomenon. Also, they definitely got "the world's greatest ever figure skater" part right. :ganba:

[NEWS]

6 hours ago, citrusjunos said:

Thank you, guys! I just contacted them...now just waiting for their response. Hope everything's okay :tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

Like you I paid by PayPal and got this message:

The amount due will be collected by Direct Debit within 3 working days after 4 Nov 2022

So I wonder if we will only get a confirmation e mail after the money is collected? I am not expecting a quick e mail response to our problem as they highlighted how big a response they had got to the store opening and hence there are delays...

19 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

Is it better to place order using laptop instead of mobile phone? I read the instructions and follow (chose from the shoplist) but it doesn't bring me to prologue goods. Can anyone advise what went wrong? :dontknow: Thank you in advance.:heartpound:

Hi, I went to Goods on the Prologue website (on my laptop) and hovered the cursor over Goods, and a drop down menu gives you 3 options - pick Mail Order and click on it and it takes you to 3 pages of goods and the Global shopper automatically pops up if you are an international fan.

Hope that helps

2 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Hi, I went to Goods on the Prologue website (on my laptop) and hovered the cursor over Goods, and a drop down menu gives you 3 options - pick Mail Order and click on it and it takes you to 3 pages of goods and the Global shopper automatically pops up if you are an international fan.

Hope that helps

Thank you so much @Pammi! :heartpound:This is so helpful!:thanks: