General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay, now I'm excited but also starting to get worried for Yuzu (life of a satellite, what else is new?). There's SO much interest in Prologue. So much pressure! I really really want the show to go perfectly for him. 

:heavybreathing:

Okay, breathe...breathe...

It will go perfectly all the days. It will. 

16 hours ago, Pammi said:

I'm nervous too - remind me why we thought this would be different to how we felt in the competition era??......:59227c768286a__s:

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's nearly worse! Before, we merely feared he couldn't go 4 minutes without trashing an ankle or two...now it's like, all or nothing in one weekend..

I feel the same. Thought I could just enjoy, but no, I have pre-comp nerves and feelings, but in a more intense way?

Like, will go everything as planned, will everything work out,.......I shouldn't worry about it, but I do. Feel quite nervous and tense.

And first of all: I'm not sure if I will be able to watch it live and second, not sure if I want to watch it live......

I would definitely enjoy it more watching later, when I know that everything was going well.

But I also love chatting with you guys while watching Yuzu and I would need to trust that someone would upload it somewhere (I think the chances are pretty high, like its done with FoI or his Continues with Wings show, but still, it's a bit if a risk).

Sigh.....I really don't know.

9 hours ago, Geo1 said:

You know how we often refer to Yuzu as a “unicorn”? He’s actually an “alicorn”, not a run-of-the-mill unicorn. An ALICORN is a unicorn with wings. A winged unicorn – an alicorn. This is a fact I learned from my niece’s four-year-old daughter recently! She is crazy about unicorns and alicorns. One of the gifts we bought for her birthday was a white alicorn plushy with rainbow coloured mane and tail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_unicorn

LOL, I love how I can always learn something new through the planet. Always called it a Pegahorn (pegasus+unicorn).

Spoiler

Something always seems to happen before Yuzuru skates in an important event - reports that Tohoku sirens warned of a intercontinental ballistic nuclear weapon flying over the region fired from North Korea - it failed midflight and fell into the sea (imagine if that had been over land....)

We are all living in very uncertain times, just hope Yuzuru and all people in the region are ok today.

News from Japan/Tohoku under spoiler (a worrying event)

27 minutes ago, Pammi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Something always seems to happen before Yuzuru skates in an important event - reports that Tohoku sirens warned of a intercontinental ballistic nuclear weapon flying over the region fired from North Korea - it failed midflight and fell into the sea (imagine if that had been over land....)

We are all living in very uncertain times, just hope Yuzuru and all people in the region are ok today.

:(

38 minutes ago, Pammi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Clarification, also under spoiler: 

Spoiler

The missiles did not carry live warheads, nuclear or conventional. Still worrying, of course, especially for the people of Japan. 

Ahhhh new photo of Yuzu on instagram in black Hoddie.  :67638860:So nice  to see him again.

He has successfully finished  the rehearsal and will give his best from starting tomorrow (rough translation).

:ganba:

Because in his new post is written: "Do not repost", therefore only the link.

Beautiful backdrop with the big white feather🤗 

[NEWS]

Good news, I managed to submit my order through Worldshopping cart miraculously just now. WorldShopping cart popped out after i clicked on Mail Order Site. And my home ctry was chosen automatically. Wow!!! Ordered the items I wanted, paid & received an confirmation email the next second for order request. Now i just have to wait for the final status of actual items being purchased by WorldShopping. 

@Anabel thanks for the tips for removing translation so that i can purchase the black t shirt. :peace2:

Thanks everyone again for your prompt help yesterday. Now my happiness level is upped again. LOL :loveshower: