General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

I wonder if the rink is Olympic size and not the regular tiny ice show size. Yuzu needs it, he's too fast! :67638860:

It is - Max posted about it

(actually Oly rink a bit bigger 200ft x 98 ft)

I should have learned by now never to underestimate Mr. Hanyu, but I'm blown away by how completely he has made the transition to pro athlete before ever setting foot on the ice! He's not only laid the foundation for a pro skating career, he's created a full-fledged brand. I'd love to know how long all this has been in the works and how many people are on his team. I refuse to believe that anyone -- even the Ice Emperor -- could pull it all together in less than four months.

The attention to detail is stunning, right down to the fact that we haven't seen him in public wearing anything but a suit since July 19. (I'm not counting the CM shoots.) I'm pretty sure that a major athlete in the US undertaking a similar venture would not have adopted a business suit as their uniform. Subtly, Yuzu is making it clear that he is a professional, and a CEO at that.  To quote Belinda Noonan: "Genius. Hanyu Yuzuru is a genius!"

:knc_yuzu1:

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Aaah! The Prologue guidebook is sooo beautiful! All these great pics! I ordered one along with many other goodies. Can't wait for mine! :smiley-happy093:

[NEWS]

I ordered the program, so this preview is tremendously exciting. February 2023 will a month look forward to, all the goodies will be shipped. :626gdau::heart::animated-smileys-angels-151:

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

It is - Max posted about it

(actually Oly rink a bit bigger 200ft x 98 ft)

The rink size is almost the same size as Ice Rink Sendai. Yuzu mentioned this in an interview that the Sendai rink is smaller than Olympic 60x30m rink. 

Honestly and truly if Yuzu skated around for 1 1/2 hours waving at the audience occasional twirling around and his choreographed programme was about the quest to find the mystical Gyoza of eternal youth, the queues, price and hunger games lottery would still be worth it. Although because of lottery most of us will be awake at crazy o'clock trying to catch the livestream somehow or other, still worth it.

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Mystery solved - just as we knew that it would be!!!

Well done Super Sleuthing Satellites

The Artisan Poohs have done very well

I want to buy this black hoodie.Can any satellite tell me which website to purchase this? I am an international fan. I heard the site is all in Japanese and that definitely would be a headache for me!

Just now, LAY said:

I want to buy this black hoodie.Can any satellite tell me which website to purchase this? I am an international fan. I heard the site is all in Japanese and that definitely would be a headache for me!

Hi, 

Link below for axel store.

https://axelstore.jp/prologue

International shoppers will be directed to use Worldshopping cart. it should then be possible to add the items that you want into the cart. I am based in the UK and this was very simple. i used my laptop and paid via paypal, the shopping and tax was calculated at checkout. 

International orders ship in Feb next year, all on pre orders

If the item will not go in to the cart at first, try using the refresh button and it seems to then be available to add to the cart

Hope that helps. Good luck with your ordering

Quick shop update:

Everything is restocked!!!

So if you have missed on anything, you have another chance😁.

By the way, did the shopping website stay in japanese for you guys as well, even when adding the items to the world shopping cart?

Because of that I have no idea what some of the items even are😅 and google translate wasn't helpfull at all (sorry, we couldn't translate what you were searching for🤦🏼‍♀️).

34 minutes ago, LAY said:

Its back in stock and yes the site is in japanese, but you just have to add the hoodie to the world shopping cart, after that, the ordering follows in english. Just be aware that the shipping fee will not be shown in the total amount at the end! You can try to calculate it, but it will still be a bit of an surprise.

I calculated around 35-45€ as shipping fee for the hoodie.

34 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Hi, 

Link below for axel store.

https://axelstore.jp/prologue

International shoppers will be directed to use Worldshopping cart. it should then be possible to add the items that you want into the cart. I am based in the UK and this was very simple. i used my laptop and paid via paypal, the shopping and tax was calculated at checkout. 

International orders ship in Feb next year, all on pre orders

If the item will not go in to the cart at first, try using the refresh button and it seems to then be available to add to the cart

Hope that helps. Good luck with your ordering

Thanks a lot for your help! I will shop tomorrow as it's early morning in Brunei.