General Yuzuru Chat

The Brazilian fan account Yuzuru Hanyu Brazil (@HanyuBr) started #FanyuDay on Fridays. Every Friday has a different theme, this Friday was about sharing 2 favourite photos of Yuzu (I know, it's impossible to choose). Next Friday (Aug 26) is about sharing your favorite edit, Friday Sep 2 will be fanart, and Friday Sep 9 will be to share a song you would like Yuzu to skate. Then they are planning to do a poll to select the themes for the next Fridays. It was fun seeing posts from fans from different countries, even some Japanese fans became aware close to the end of Friday in Japan and posted some photos.

Full disclosure about this. I am pep_on on Twitter but @HanyuBr added my name to the campaign because I came up with a random suggestion while commenting under a post about songs and Yuzu. Just for fun, I decided to tag them in case they wanted to do something with the idea and, as expected of Brazilian enthusiasm, they picked up the ball and ran with it :tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg: I leave the info here in case some of you are interested in joining the next Fridays.

Happy one month pro athlete everyone :loveshower:

What I really want is for Yuzu to record all his programs (junior & senior - especially junior) and release them on his channel. He could go all out and go the whole costume route or just in his UA (which I think most people prefer). He could film them in advance and release them periodically, maybe once in two weeks or even once a month. That would be fun to wait and watch. I really want to see his interpretation of his past programs, how this pro athlete can make it better, how he has matured. It will be amazing to watch :sparkles.001:

ETA: idk how doable all of this of course, but it’s fun to dream right?

1 hour ago, gapil27 said:

What I really want is for Yuzu to record all his programs (junior & senior - especially junior) and release them on his channel. He could go all out and go the whole costume route or just in his UA (which I think most people prefer). He could film them in advance and release them periodically, maybe once in two weeks or even once a month. That would be fun to wait and watch. I really want to see his interpretation of his past programs, how this pro athlete can make it better, how he has matured. It will be amazing to watch :sparkles.001:

This was a popular theme for the requests to Yuzu, which appeared on Twitter just before the Hanyu Yuzuru channel was launched. the other request was for cinematic backdrops for the old programmes and to release them on Blu ray following a livestream.

Hopefully, 'Team Yuzu' will be exploring all of these ideas for Yuzu to consider as part of his Pro skater career

Nobu revealed why Stephane Lambiel was very angry when Nobu and Yuzu recorded FaOI backstage clip. It was because Stephane's table was moved few centi meters. He started shouting and asking who did it. Kao Miura told that Kenji Miyamoto did it probably, but he was innocent. Everyone was confused because a little move of a table is not big deal. Nobu assumes that Stephane himself pushed his table and didn't notice. They're so funny.

2 hours ago, Goatedforever said:

Have they released that interview from Mr Kurosawa? There were so many interviews released that I am getting confused. 

Unfortunately the online article is chargeable. 

Here an excerpt :huh: @Mary_kyo  had already posted this.

Source: https://mainichi.jp/articles/20220811/k00/00m/050/006000c

The 300 second interview was published in the evening newspaper on 16th August.  But I haven't seen a translation yet.

[NEWS]

8 hours ago, gapil27 said:

So basically pulling a taylor swift with yuzu's version 😆😆 love it!😆