General Yuzuru Chat

Gosh! I didn’t think we’d get Rondo again but here we are! I really love that program, right up there with my top Yuzu programs. I’m so happy that he revisited this program that could have been “traumatic” for him and rewrite it with something different making sure that Beijing isn’t the last we’ve seen of it. 

OMG! I've never seen this before! How cool is that?!? :cheer:

One of the comments says it was FaOI 2017 in Niigata, day 2.

And yaaay for Rondo! This wonderful program really deserves to be shown more often. I love that Yuzu has the courage to overcome disappointments from the past and put all his demons behind him. That's so admirable! :heartpound:

This is really something I want to learn from him. Let go of the past and focus on the present. Every day is a new beginning. :smiley-angelic001:

57 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

And yaaay for Rondo! This wonderful program really deserves to be shown more often. I love that Yuzu has the courage to overcome disappointments from the past and put all his demons behind him. That's so admirable! :heartpound:

This is really something I want to learn from him. Let go of the past and focus on the present. Every day is a new beginning. :smiley-angelic001:

it seems FaOI 2017 had a lot of unique things such as yuzu with cat ears and then this. I wonder what else

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Next challenge:

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If yuzu do something like this with this kind of production value...yuzuru hanyu's skating with mv quality production.....yuzuru hanyu cinematic universe.....i will cry if that happen

Yes definitely

Imagination engaged ....

The lights go up on a 19th century Opera House, Phantom emerges from the shadows wearing the famous half mask...

Starlight speckling a wintry night sky, the moon appears from behind a cloud and illuminates a lone swan completely still at the centre of a frozen lake....

Dawn breaks over a mountain range, revealing a majestic waterfall cascading down the mountain side towards a deep green forest through which the river rapids run...

Mists are blown away by a light breeze revealing a small shrine in a bamboo forest, dappled light filters through the leaves of bamboo. Flutes play a haunting melody and the bamboo sways in the breeze, a lone figure makes a symbolic gesture and turns slowly ....

So many exciting possibilities. Fly Yuzu

6 hours ago, shina07 said:

Gosh! I didn’t think we’d get Rondo again but here we are! I really love that program, right up there with my top Yuzu programs. I’m so happy that he revisited this program that could have been “traumatic” for him and rewrite it with something different making sure that Beijing isn’t the last we’ve seen of it. 

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu has always subscribed to the belief: “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” 

He will not give up.

5 hours ago, Goatedforever said:

How wonderful it is that Yuzu is giving a whole new meaning to Rondo by skating it in a charity show after Beijing. I’ve always known he wouldn’t leave it at that but I didn’t expect him to skate it again so soon. I’m so excited

I also didn't expect to see it so soon so I'm very excited :dancinghotdog: I really love the program