General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:studsmatta: I’m so happy we have the confirmation that Yuzu is participating (even if we we knew he wouldn’t miss it!!). I can’t wait to see what he’ll choose to perform!! :img_21::13877886:

the confirmation is really scheduled every year :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:, it's always right 10 days before the day

2 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Yuzu at practice for 24HTV, I don't know where this info comes from, so take it woth a grain of salt

Maybe this could be the source (pictures)? 

[NEWS]
Edit: Just watched the weibo video (above),  where you can also see him doing the practice.

Finally ...I've been waiting for this good news. I feeling very happy right now to see Yuzu again soon.:loveshower:

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

He can look more mature - he does in some of the sharepractice photos - but just as if not more beautiful than when he was younger... those most recent ones would be breathtaking for a professional model or idol.

Who hadn't just done all that hard exercise first!

I doubt he had a good night's sleep before the SP which may explain why (especially since he's used to practicing at midnight - similar work schedule to mine:68468287:). But of course he's as gorgeous as ever in those photos, if not even more so.