General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo
13 minutes ago, Pammi said:

(well Mishin IS related to Yuzu imo actually because of Plushy and also because of the wonderful things he (Mishin) says about Yuzuru, one of the best ones being "You can beat Hanyu but you can never surpass him" - still holds true even though he said it ages ago!)

Mishin has said a lot of very questionable things and about Yuzuru too, like A LOT. I don’t think it’s the time to bring them out now. Just once in a while, very rarely, he says some damn interesting historic quotes about Yuzu and that's them lol

2 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Mishin has said a lot of very questionable things and about Yuzuru too, like A LOT. I don’t think it’s the time to bring them out now. Just once in a while, very rarely, he says some damn interesting historic quotes about Yuzu and that's them lol

Oh sorry, I didn't know he had also said questionable things :weeping: I hope Plushy puts him right when that happens!!! No I (we) don't need to know them right now, it's nice feeling a little excitement for now that Yuzuru MIGHT be competing at JNats.

7 hours ago, Melodie said:

S-park footage - Yuzu's part.

I know that aside from the interviews, there aren't any new footages here, but can someone summarize what they said?

Some translations to 4A you can find in this thread : 68271262: (experts were Mura, Kohei and Professor Sakurai)

Spoiler

:ganba: ... and Kohei has said:

[NEWS]

Guest Mary_kyo

The video with subtitles for the experts (including king Kohei) talking about 4A on S-park:

It’s interesting to know that the angle of his take-off is the same as the jump which holds the world record for the long jump. So many details and hardwork is put for 4A, so so inspiring. It amaze me every time.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Hi, I have a question. If this question does not belong here, please tell me where it belongs.0:)
Where can I watch Japan Nationals? :confused:
I have a subscription to ForJoyTV and which program within that will be showing the competition?

By the way, will it be available to watch elsewhere or will it only be broadcast in Japan?

Mayor of Sendai City Cup took place at Ice Rink Sendai today to promote figure skating and to boost up the level of competitiveness of local skaters.  63 skaters consisted of local elementary and junior high school students as well as adult skaters competed there, and Rika Hongo also performed as an exhibition for the participants before the competition. 
After the competition, Hidehito Kikuchi, winner of class E (probably a class for the youngest ones,) said his role model was Hanyu senshu because he kept bouncing back from failures.

http://www.khb-tv.co.jp/news/localNews/202112191800010.html

(You can hear Hidehito's comment after the 00:36 mark)

[NEWS]

1 hour ago, Charisma said:

Hi, I have a question. If this question does not belong here, please tell me where it belongs.0:)
Where can I watch Japan Nationals? :confused:
I have a subscription to ForJoyTV and which program within that will be showing the competition?

By the way, will it be available to watch elsewhere or will it only be broadcast in Japan?