General Yuzuru Chat

On 10/7/2020 at 3:26 AM, CaroSkate said:

Will they make a new wax figure? It may be hard to get Yuzu's measurements in the current situation, but the hair styles should be changed with the costumes 💇‍♂️. (also hoping that the new wax figure will look more like Yuzu🤭)

Answer from Madame Tussauds :happy:

Google Translator

Thank you for your question.

There will be no changes to the figure itself. Only the costume will be restyled.

Uh, it will be weird to see a figure based on 2014 Zu wearing more recent costumes...especially the most tight ones... Yuzu did bulk up:peekapooh:

It would be especially funny to see LGC LMAO no way the PPOS would look as good on that model as on the real Zu :10814716:

(Speaking of bulking up and PPOS, I still wonder how on earth the people in the tv studio could keep a straight face, that one time that they were....comparing... certain muscles...while staring at at a huge pic of Yuzu in PPOS:smiley-laughing021:)

anyway, to sweeter things: Lae translated some bits of the new special about IceJewel photobooks <3

So precious!:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

and in this special there are some unexpected reference to the trashbag pants, too:hihi:

On 10/7/2020 at 8:11 PM, princeyuzu said:

The sad part to live in Brazil is that we don't even have proms, so the last time anyone showed up with a jacket and tie was probably a wedding or something.

welcome!!!:tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

Uh, it will be weird to see a figure based on 2014 Zu wearing more recent costumes...especially the most tight ones... Yuzu did bulk up:peekapooh:

It would be especially funny to see LGC LMAO no way the PPOS would look as good on that model as on the real Zu :10814716:

(Speaking of bulking up and PPOS, I still wonder how on earth the people in the tv studio could keep a straight face, that one time that they were....comparing... certain muscles...while staring at at a huge pic of Yuzu in PPOS:smiley-laughing021:)

anyway, to sweeter things: Lae translated some bits of the new special about IceJewel photobooks <3

So precious!:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

and in this special there are some unexpected reference to the trashbag pants, too:hihi:

welcome!!!:tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

Yes it will be strange as Yuzu said himself when he was in the Origin fitting that the costume was tight on the chest and the shoulders, and i personally believe that he didn't bulked up only on those parts (*/ω\*), but it will be great having another figure of him anyways.

Also thank you for the reception, i don't know how this whole thing work yet but I'm trying  ヾ(•ω•`)o

8 hours ago, princeyuzu said:

Yes it will be strange as Yuzu said himself when he was in the Origin fitting that the costume was tight on the chest and the shoulders, and i personally believe that he didn't bulked up only on those parts (*/ω\*), but it will be great having another figure of him anyways.

Also thank you for the reception, i don't know how this whole thing work yet but I'm trying  ヾ(•ω•`)o

Welcome!! ❤️

6 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

New Yuzu folders? 

And a multicase!

ETA: actually I’m not sure, I think they might mean the same thing? Like the multicase might be referring to the folders from the first tweet 

Yeah, as you guessed, the small clear file folders in the picture above are the "multicase." Looks convenient to carry a disposable mask, a ticket, a payment slip, a shipping label, etc...

4 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Yeah, as you guessed, the small clear file folders in the picture above are the "multicase." Looks convenient to carry a disposable mask, a ticket, a payment slip, a shipping label, etc...

We all WANT but not likely to get:crybaby:

43 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

It looks like Amazon Echo’s Alexa is a Fanyu. If you ask, “Alexa, who is your favourite figure skater?” Alexa will answer: “It’s all about Yuzuru Hanyu” or “I love Yuzuru Hanyu”

ooohhh....I am starting to really like this Alexa!!!

59 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

It looks like Amazon Echo’s Alexa is a Fanyu. If you ask, “Alexa, who is your favourite figure skater?” Alexa will answer: “It’s all about Yuzuru Hanyu” or “I love Yuzuru Hanyu”

Oddly, not my Alexa's fave.  First she said Sasha Cohen and when I specifically inquired about male figure skaters, she went with Alexei Yagudin, which is ridiculous.  Hasn't this Alexa been paying attention to what I watch?

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

I'll try this as soon as I get home! Will it work in any language???