General Yuzuru Chat

35 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Gosh, that’s terrible, hope he has good security around him so he is safe!! 

Honestly,  I find it amazing how this forum is still so active every single day, even when we have only been seeing Yuzu once a month for the past 6 months... 😍😂

Cacti are herding in order to lose less water during the drought, and neither to miss the least little drop, nor be late to next watering. :grouphug::th_tumbleweed:

36 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

:jaw:

what did they do?

I think one is pretty well known - it might the same one @FlyingCamel is calling the 'white mask' lady - the one who follows him through airports and hotels and tries to get on the team bus if she can...there's video of her online and that's where I saw it. 

The other is someone who has tried to get close to several skaters, not just Yuzu, and that's all I'm going to say publicly, because I think they're someone who needs mental help. 

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just found this...does anyone know anything about it? 

https://twitter.com/miruru1207/status/1293312638340837376?s=20

Looks like Brian, Nam, and Javi also did the Ice Bucket Challenge. Nam's insta link doesn't work anymore though, but I love Brian and Javi's dramatic axels into the lake afterwards. :lol:

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2015/01/21/yuzuru-hanyu-als-ice-bucket-challenge/

A little coda to Roman's Yuzu waist moment reflection today:

This ロマン君

is popping up in the Japanese fans' tweets. It's 'Roman-kun', of course, but for some reason the translate function on my Twitter keeps translating it as 'Romantic'.

I has no words. 

Today has been an absolute gift.

:roll:

Thank you  Roman. 

41 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

A little coda to Roman's Yuzu waist moment reflection today:

This ロマン君

is popping up in the Japanese fans' tweets. It's 'Roman-kun', of course, but for some reason the translate function on my Twitter keeps translating it as 'Romantic'.

I has no words. 

Today has been an absolute gift.

:roll:

Thank you  Roman. 

He's really lenient and good-humoured to bear with all the intent, not to say lustful, comments this victory ceremony received.

By the way, Yuzuru Hanyu's waist must be more or less steel? So lithe but so strong.

36 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

He's really lenient and good-humoured to bear with all the intent, not to say lustful, comments this victory ceremony received.

By the way, Yuzuru Hanyu's waist must be more or less steel? So lithe but so strong.

I believe he saw an opportunity to get some clicks for his YT channel in the aftermath of that podium too. I

1 час назад, memae сказал:

I believe he saw an opportunity to get some clicks for his YT channel in the aftermath of that podium too. I

More like he said on his YT channel that he had less clicks on twitter.

But it's a good humour, I don't really mind, I bet Yuzu would have a joke to answer if he had sns.

9 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Yuzu is always gentle with kids

It's because in a way he's still a kid.  Not on the ice, where he's simply competitiveness incarnate, but when he's not skating a program or practicing.  His behavior in the kiss and cry and during those unscripted times at the end of galas or ice shows that's when the kid comes out in full bloom.  That's what makes him so remarkable and one of the reasons we all love him.