General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

All your patients will just have to watch Yuzu along with you! 

13 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Streaming party at the hospital :dancingpooh:

And why not?

One of my two "five-star waiting rooms" has gourmet and classical music magazines, and classical music in the air. (The other one has a view on nesting storks at a very few meters distance and same height.)

The problem is, the patients can enjoy it while waiting, not the practitioner. Unless a patient doesn't show just when Yuzuru Hanyu is skating, changing completely the perspective on no-shows. :wink2:

23 minutes ago, Crow said:

Hey guys! So whats happening 👀 Im out of the loop with this whole covid situation going on I lost track of the FS news. Im hearing something about some tentative competitions? Wassup wassup

To be honest, it looks so complicated and changing that I'm not sure I'm not saying completely wrong things.

So, as to Grand Prix season, Junior Grand Prix have been cancelled (also Challengers Series), and some Grand Prix trophies but ISU is hoping to get six ersatz of Grand Prix, with or without attendance : Skate America, Skate Canada International, Grand Prix de France, Cup of Russia, Cup of China and NHK (Japan). They will be rather regional, skaters being able to attend whether their national or their training place Grand Prix. And the final is maintained in China, but may have more than six finalists in some categories.

It is just to give the skaters an opportunity to compete and be judged, because it won't count for world standings etc. Sort of chocolate medals. The "details" are not known yet.

National championships are supposed to go on but I think one have been cancelled in Japan? Anyway Russian test skates are going on (Junior Ice Dance already done) in Novogorsk, and are available on Youtube.

I was just watching yuzu’s different exhibition programs on YouTube and ended up watching GP Helsinki 2018 ( again... lol ) Can’t help myself but to search up this photo  :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

Group-photo-at-2018-Grand-Prix-of-Helsin

such a cutie :snpeace: 

and always got lifted up like a king 👑 for photo

lol I’m and always will be very grateful for Ondrej Hotarek !!!! :softYuzu: