General Yuzuru Chat

hace 7 minutos , monchan said:

And the poll continues

SEIMEI PC vs R&J 1.0

LGC & Chopin PC will get into semi-final round.

I now that Seime is the most important program for Yuzu but Romeo&Juliet1.0 always will be my favorite so...

EDIT: :omg:is very competitive.

13 hours ago, sweetwater said:

ETA: Not a Yuzu moment but I was also truly happy to be able to see @Kizuna again at NHK 2019 after NHK 2017 and see healthy, happy Yuzu at the end of it!

Thank you @sweetwater! I was very happy to see you too! I'm looking forward to and hoping there will be more chances in the future.

Which brings me to say that personally, the best Yuzu moment for me this season was definitely being able to attend NHK 2019 and seeing Yuzu compete live for the first time after missing out on seeing him during NHK 2017. Thank goodness for that, because now the virus has made everything so uncertain and I'm not sure if I'd be able to travel to any competitions this season :(

9 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I’ve never seen this before but omg so adorable!!!! Cutest human ever 🥺

On a side note, being cooped up at home for social distancing is killing me T_T is anyone else in the same situation?

8 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I feel ya. Self-isolation is no fun, especially when you live alone like me lol
I love to be at home, I'm a homebody, but knowing that I'm actually not allowed to leave my house when I want to for the next 7 days because of a sore throat and 37.5 degrees (max) more than 24 hours ago is driving me nuts

And the fact that I'm posting for the first time while complaining about my situation shows how fed up I already am :panic:

Sorry, I'm not going to do it anymore.

I guess I'll have 7 days to stuff myself up with Yuzu things, rewatch my Yuzu playlists on Youtube and watch anime.

Home alone too....well me and the cat actually!

I keep busy with cleaning reading and of course watching Yuzuru program ,not easy but what can we do? I also check work stuff like mail and I have my work phone but yep not easy !!

also bless this place it really really helps and I have lots to read here ❤️❤️

very interesting about Yuzuru’s first coach,of course when one tries new way the others always feel threatened but clearly he was right !

There were many wonderful moments... !

that we got two new SEIMEI performances, a bright refreshing SEIMEI at 4CC and a heartfelt courageous SEIMEI at MOI...

how the feeling with Chopin at 4CC reminded me so much of "I'm back" from PC...

Hope and Legacy gala with koala cuteness ^_^

GPF Notte Stellata and the Beillmann spin... !!

4A!!!!! even though it was not landed it felt like he embodied a storm! I was panicking at the time but it was so memorable!

NHK gala and Yuzu laughing so much~

the happiness of SC in general...

on ice perspectives PW

the return of 4Lz....

I guess if I had to pick one favorite thing it's like... when Yuzu expressed what HIS skating is, and what he wants it to be, with new SEIMEI and new Chopin, that made me so happy :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Thank you everyone for bringing up all the great and lovely Yuzu moments of this season! It really warmed my heart :grouphug: It's impossible for me to pick my favorite moment, there are just too many. But I'd like to recap all the highlights:

Autumn Classic:

Origin 2.0 costume reveal! It's my all-time favorite costume. So royal! It must have been breathtaking moment live in the arena! Also, the victory ceremony warms my heart everytime when Keegan held up the Japanese flag for Yuzu during the national anthem and the boys skated around the rink waving their flag. That was so lovely.

Skate Canada:

Yeah. Awesome event as a whole from first to last day. I could rewatch Yuzu's incredible practice run-through of Otonal in 24h loop. That was probably the best version of Otonal he has ever skated in public. The jumps and the step sequence were just otherworldly. His programs in competition were mindblowing, too. Perhaps my favorite version of Origin. Also the hug with Nam and his delicate shade on the judges in the K&C :smiley-laughing021: And of course the gala program that nobody expected :laughing: Thank you, Jordan, for your awesome PW practice footage!

NHK:

Thank God! No injury! That was my most important take from this competition. The EX gala was my favorite part, especially Origin encore in Haru Yo Koi costume was epic :smiley-laughing021:

GPF:

The greatest rollercoaster ride ever with so many ups and downs... THAT QUAD LUTZIFER. Just frame it and put it on the wall. So perfect! Also congratulations, Yuzu, to your first successful 5-quad freeskate! :clapping-smiley:

Yeah, the Nessie-attempts were unforgettable. I'm a bit relieved that I didn't watch that escalation in person. I would have needed a defibrillator. Probably. :13877886:

And my personal GPF highlight: incredible Notte Stellata in the gala. Italy. Olympic venue. Perfect setting for a perfect program.

JNats:

My all-time favorite version of Seimei. Hello, BACKWARD CROSSROLLS!!! :cri:

4CC:

It's hard to find something that I did not like about this competition. The whole men's short program was legendary. Chopin 4.0 felt indeed like good old wine and cheese :laughing: We rewatched it with my family like 5 times in a row yesterday. Daddy was humming the melody of the piano and jumping up and down on the couch:smiley-laughing021:

The 20 second long jump cascade in Seimei with 4S, 3A and 3F was epic, too. This is something that only the GOAT can do. I wonder, what kind of crazy layout Yuzu planned for Worlds... For my nerves it's probably better that we don't know :embSwan:

Gala. My favorite version of Hope & Legacy. Too good. PS: I didn't know that I needed Vogue & Legacy, but retrospectively I definitely DID!!!

Last but not least: I loved to create all the EX polls this season!! That was so much fun. I really hope that we can see LGC and stroking excercises in future EX galas  :LOL: