General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm not technically well-versed in FS techniques yet so I love little finds like these. It shows how technically advanced Yuzu is, and his philosophy of supreme beauty based on absolute techniques. GOAT :winky:

He was only 16 and alr did counter 3A and double choctaw 3Lz3T :embSwan:. No one does it in men's field even now :003:

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know what I miss the most about 4 min 30 programs? All the time skaters had to do beautiful spins. Etude just reminded me of that. 

Even though it's a SP. 

His doughnut spin in the middle of program when music changes from intense to soft is what I love MOST about Etude. It matches the music perfectly I rmb I repeated non-stop that part when I first saw the program:))

15 hours ago, river said:

And ACI is Yuzucon. No assigned seating, sit with your friends... at least you have some support for when he does things like 4A or wears something like Origin 2.0.

Late, but ah, memories! Let's fangirl scream our lungs out again over a new Yuzu costume, like we did Origin 2.0! :nod2:

Suggestion for the long summer break:

TCC can invite Jordan for one day to the club and record a small Team Cricket show. Everyone can skate in normal training gear and choose a program or do a funny impro challenge. It would be so cute, if the skaters announced each other and commented on each other's performances with mommy Tracy :smiley-laughing021:

Advantages: no need to travel, no media madness, safe, calm and familiar atmosphere, no pressure...

6 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

TCC can invite Jordan for one day to the club and record a small Team Cricket show. Everyone can skate in normal training gear and choose a program or do a funny impro challenge. It would be so cute, if the skaters announced each other and commented on each other's performances with mommy Tracy :smiley-laughing021:

They could even have their own little competition, maybe with the coaches and choreographers as the judging panel :darklordyuzu: Actually it'd be fun if all skaters would do stuff like that and do a sort of Virtual World Wide Figure Skating Exhibition... but with many rinks closed it'd be hard. (I guess TCC being a private club that can regulate attendance, they might stay open unless things get really bad in Toronto...)

4 hours ago, monchan said:

As I randomly rewatched my fav program aka Etude, I noticed he did double choctaw DIRECT entry for 3Lz3T. If I rmb right he's never done it again for any later program. What a pity. A very interesting and difficult entry ...

EagerCavernousDiamondbackrattlesnake-size_restricted.gif

video

me thinking about the bleh double choctaw that he was doing in Origin and that caused him getting level 3 StSq so many times (*  ̄︿ ̄)

26 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Advantages: no need to travel, no media madness, safe, calm and familiar atmosphere, no pressure...

You are a genius! I was dreaming of an On Ice Perspectives SEIMEI for a while but whatever Yuzu wants to do is fine... :68468287:

20 minutes ago, Paskud said:

me thinking about the bleh double choctaw that he was doing in Origin and that caused him getting level 3 StSq so many times (*  ̄︿ ̄)

He's never done it again as direct jump entry. His execution of double choctaw not so great, but still, he might be the only one to enter jump from it:)))

32 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Marie-France just announced that the 13 ice dance teams she has that were supposed to go to worlds are going to perform their favourite programs of the season in full costume to be filmed and aired later as a way to finish the season on a more positive note. <3 Maybe other clubs and skaters will follow suit? 

18 minutes ago, monchan said:

His execution of double choctaw not so great, but still, he might be the only one to enter jump from it:)))

Many single and pair skaters use double choctaw as entry to their elements. But 99% of times it looks... bad.😅

Spoiler

But here (in etiude) it looked decent, probably because clear change of direction.

9 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Many single and pair skaters use double choctaw as entry to their elements. But 99% of times it looks... bad.😅

Reveal hidden contents

But here (in etiude) it looked decent, probably because clear change of direction.

I only count "direct jump entry" (above isnt a jump), and "direct entry" aka no change of foot, change of edge, or any steps in between. There might be ladies i miss as they tend to have more tr. Can u show me male skater that use double choctaw as direct jump entry?

15 minutes ago, memae said:

Marie-France just announced that the 13 ice dance teams she has that were supposed to go to worlds are going to perform their favourite programs of the season in full costume to be filmed and aired later as a way to finish the season on a more positive note. <3 Maybe other clubs and skaters will follow suit? 

Is that still on with Quebec authorities closing all the rinks?