General Yuzuru Chat

!!!Question for the experts/older fans!!! 

Context first (Skip to below for just the question):

Newbie here. Hiya! 

I started watching figure skating just a few months ago, and fell in love with the musicality of Hanyu’s performances. His programs are beautifully choreographed to be loyal to the dramatic, dynamic, emotion-packed rhythms and melodies of the songs he chooses. 

That said, I think I’ve developed some understanding of the types of songs Hanyu skates to. I don’t mean to be pretentious or disrespectful in any way, but I have a few ideas for musical pieces I have found and adore that fit the criteria above. I would love nothing more than to be able to send this music to Hanyu and/or Coach Orser to give the little help I can to this amazing skater, and possibly show him new music for potentially new programs. Again, I don’t mean for any of this to sound disrespectful or immature, and apologize if I come across as so.

Question: 

However, I do not know how to contact Coach Orser or Hanyu himself in a way where I can send this music to them (being the amateur I am, I’m planning on just sending YouTube links, but I can send downloaded versions if needed). Any ideas of how to do so?? Much, much love from a fellow fan and aspiring musician!!

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Idk, Yuzuru got NHK17 over Uno and Rika NHK19 over Kaori (and in past Takahashi got NHK13). NHK wants views and they know who will give them the most.

But who knows, Uno's performances got quite a lot clicks on fuji youtube channel (tho Beautiful Storm from NHK18 in two days had much more :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:). Maybe they will decide that Rika + Uno is enough this time. I don't want Rika at NHK, because I don't want her again to be a background for yet-another-overscored-eteri-girl (or two of them) on home ice, but, sigh, I guess there is no other option.

And maybe for some reason Yuzuru will be able to choose his assigments (because he's no. 1 in WS, or 4cc champion, or medalist from GPF) and I believe he learned his lesson this season and he won't ask for NHK. And hope that NHK will respect his decision.

Does he have any say in which ones he skates?  If so - Skate Canada and Rostlecom Cup would be best for him, timing wise, with weeks in between and weeks before the GP final....  Aren't they kind of by invite only?  Or does JSF >:( have a say?

2 minutes ago, barbara said:

Does he have any say in which ones he skates?  If so - Skate Canada and Rostlecom Cup would be best for him, timing wise, with weeks in between and weeks before the GP final....  Aren't they kind of by invite only?  Or does JSF >:( have a say?

He's skated as Jpn's no.1 for so long I'm pretty sure Yuzu can pick what he wants, thou I think he is not picky with GPs. SC is ideal for his training location while he can skate for his home crowd in NHK, these are great choice for him until this ss. RC in 2018-2019 was his own choice too. The hectic schedule this ss might make him consider time gap more carefully.

Hello guys! Sorry if my post will be a little off topic but since I think I won't post a lot in this span of time I wanted to reach out to as many of you as possible because I do consider you an internet family on its own 🌸

I learned yesterday that there would be no Worlds and I guess that it won't be posticipated but... it just won't happen? That's awful but I think it is very necessary for many of the skaters, staff, volunteers, spectators, everyone. I don't know about the situation in Canada, but it's pretty bad here. 

Honestly being forbidden to go out of your house unless for emergencies, having to keep distance with your closest ones and not being able to visit friends and families, stopping work from one day to the next (I work in a hotel so yesterday we had our last customers leave and locked everything up) really puts things into perspective so I really had no plan on coming here but I think that I wanted to let you know. 

Since yesterday bars, restaurants, malls, shopping streets, most everything except food shops, pharmacies and hospitals are closed. I am lucky I am not 100% alone during this 2-3 week quarantine because I weirdly got myself a boyfriend during pandemia time LOL. So I am limiting my social time to one person and that will have to be enough until April. Cool, cool. 

I reaaaally really missed Yuzuru and would have loved to see him skate his best skate of the season at Worlds, but this year... better off without. 

I have just one question, do you think Yuzuru will get a message out about all of this situation? 

Sorry if this got across as depressing or dark, I am actually fine and everyone I know in Rome is mostly fine. 

GP season feels so far away! I can't wait for all this to end. 

10 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Aww this so is sweet!

somehow Yuzu looks and sounds kinda tired though I hope he is alright

Is any language expert here able to translate what Jun, Katya and Yuzu said? :)  thank you in advance!!

Katya (her Polish is not very advanced yet but very good for a begginer and absolutely sweet): "I also want to thank everyone for crossing their fingers for me, for being close. Thank you very, very much. Kisses"

It's really sweet, thank you Tracy for this video :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

13 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Aww this so is sweet!

somehow Yuzu looks and sounds kinda tired though I hope he is alright

It seems the video was taken after a training session, that's why he sounds tired.

6 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Katya (her Polish is not very advanced yet bed very good for a begginer and absolutely sweet): "I also want to thank everyone for crossing their fingers for me, for being close. Thank you very, very much. Kisses"

Thank you for the translation. She doesn't spend much time in Poland but she already speaks the language a bit...she is talented :) 

22 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

<3

I already told Tracy is new PR manager at Cricket...

Zuuuuuuuuu :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:  Saving the day once again:tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:(okay, there are all cuties. Thank you Tracy!!!)

Boy is a bit... out of breath? (from practice?)

Given how much stress *we* had over the confusion, I feel so bad for the skaters. The past week must have been torture for them :13877886: