General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, Fay said:

They would if they could, but I am not sure they can, so probably they won’t 

But I wish they put out that interview with Yuzu before the Worlds. We won’t be seeing it ever, right, now? :( 

We might still. It's not like the CBC to waste an interesting story.

We can now start predictions game which GP events Zuzu will get next season!

Hmmm, I hope he won't be at NHK. :( It's a bad decision for many reasons: from NHK-GPF-JNats marathon, to sh*t scoring even more annoying on home ice, to Jmedia exploring every second of his time and creating drama, to no fancams.

But if this time top 3 skaters won't have anything to say about their assignments, there is quite high possibility that he will have NHK again.:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

I also hope he'll skip NHK. JSF doesn't deserve him after how he was treated this season and how ridicolous the schedule was. I think he'll do Skate Canada (his brand new beloved comp) and.. not sure, maybe  Russia?  France is maybe even better option timewise if Nate doesn't choose it this time. Cup of China is to close to SCI and final is in China as well so I don't think he'll choose it.

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I hope he does Rostelecom - they’ve got Shoma as national champion, let him do NHK.

Idk, Yuzuru got NHK17 over Uno and Rika NHK19 over Kaori (and in past Takahashi got NHK13). NHK wants views and they know who will give them the most.

But who knows, Uno's performances got quite a lot clicks on fuji youtube channel (tho Beautiful Storm from NHK18 in two days had much more :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:). Maybe they will decide that Rika + Uno is enough this time. I don't want Rika at NHK, because I don't want her again to be a background for yet-another-overscored-eteri-girl (or two of them) on home ice, but, sigh, I guess there is no other option.

And maybe for some reason Yuzuru will be able to choose his assigments (because he's no. 1 in WS, or 4cc champion, or medalist from GPF) and I believe he learned his lesson this season and he won't ask for NHK. And hope that NHK will respect his decision.