I will miss Origin's costume the most.. both of his costumes for this number were wonderful, I loved the darker look on him.

I will miss Otonal's step sequence the most out of the 2 programs and hope he continues to use it for encores. It is perfect... that leap.... I fear he will keep Origin for another year (if competing) but I hope he is done with it. Leave tributes for exhibitions. 

Since he knows these Olympic programs so well I think it's obvious the  harder layouts will be attempted, 4A I dont know, but I think lutz for sure. 

23 minutes ago, liv said:

I will miss Origin's costume the most.. both of his costumes for this number were wonderful, I loved the darker look on him.

I will miss Otonal's step sequence the most out of the 2 programs and hope he continues to use it for encores. It is perfect... that leap.... I fear he will keep Origin for another year (if competing) but I hope he is done with it. Leave tributes for exhibitions. 

Since he knows these Olympic programs so well I think it's obvious the  harder layouts will be attempted, 4A I dont know, but I think lutz for sure. 

Purple Origin is my favorite costume, and yes that Otonal leap I will definitely miss.

I keep thinking that Origin is so fast-paced, and we saw how much it took out of him at GPF when he attempted the 5 quad layout. If he does want to do the 5 quads, maybe he finds it easier to include them in Seimei?

Idk, but I'm very excited to be able to see Seimei and Chopin live at Worlds! Thought I would never have the chance to see those programs live. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Kyodo isn't the most reliable news source, IIRC - some time back, I remember they had some inaccuracies - so I'm looking forward to seeing more Japanese media covering it or JSF making a statement.

But until then, loved the pictures with Nam and looking forward to Javi waking up and seeing them! lol

9 hours ago, Nadjell said:

I honestly would love if this happen, Seimei is my fav program from him 

I wouldn't mind he repiting it every year😂

Me too! I love the intensity and elegance on warrior style that might only Yuzu whose able doing it.

But if they should cut off the duration, I hope it will have the same vibes as the original version. 

He really likes to surprise us, isn't he?  

1 hour ago, liv said:

It's really pretty stunning that this news has been under wraps this whole time.  And almost shocking that no one at TCC leaked it, because he has to have been practicing for months - even before Japanese Nationals.  If this is true (and I'll believe it when we see it), he's more than likely to do Otonal or Origin for the "Gala". I feel like I've been thrown under a bus.  I'm not sure why.  I want him to take gold at World's and wonder if he can fit a fifth quad into Seimei while shaving 20 seconds off of it, in order to compete with NC.  

I'm already getting goosebumps just by thinking about the prospect of Chopin and Seimei making a sweet comeback! Make no mistake, I adore Otonal and Origin. But this is like your anime episode where the Hero uses his old tricks (albeit polished and sharper than before) as an ace up his sleeve and finishes all of his enemies in one majestic blow. 

GO YUZU!!!! :hachimaki:

The news seems legit. Does this mean he is going to reuse Otonal/Origin for the next season? He said he would perform the ultimate versions of those programs if it took 3-4 years. He wouldn’t just drop them, would he? If he needs to stick to them, I hope he takes on a new set of programs next season and comes back to them for the Olympics season like he did for Pyeongchang.

If it's true and Fuji's confession thing was this, it's kind of funny and sad for Fuji that their grand scoop got scooped from under their noses lol (Maybe it's karma for all the footage they can't be bothered to release!)

3 hours ago, daisyjune said:

https://this.kiji.is/596520671908349025?c=39550187727945729

Kyodo Press has reported Yuzu's program change. They asked someone close to Yuzu side,

and the article says he will use Ballade No.1 and SEIMEI from 4CC.  So now I think it's official.

The impression from this article is that Yuzu will use Chopin and SEIMEI both at 4CC and Worlds.

I think that Yuzu is bringing back Chopin and Seimei because these are his iconic programs and the ones most likely to earn high grades of execution and program components scores if he skates them clean.

I think that Yuzu has reached the conclusion that he will not be able to outscore (or the judges will not allow him to outscore) Nathan Chen with Otonal and Origin.

I think that Yuzu has changed the layout and choreography of Chopin and Seimei so as to maximize their base values and to conform to the free skate time limit.

Although he always accepts full responsibility for losing and gives full credit to Nathan for winning, Yuzu and his team are not blind to the fact that judges under evaluate his scores and inflate Nathan’s.

I think that Yuzu sees Chopin and Seimei as his weapons to retake the world championships.

God knows what Yuzu will do if he skates these programs absolutely clean and does not receive scores commensurate with his performances.

If Yuzu competes next season, I am sure that he will bring two brand-new programs that will knock the socks off everyone.

Remember when Yuzu kept doing a little hop thing at GPF practices and we were all like SEIMEI VIBES and then he brought back Seimei after JNats at MOI and now, if it's true, this... ?

Well, I can't wait to hear from him directly.