General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Has this been shared already?

:softYuzu:

last week‘s swan was really special, I was still sobbing during the next few skates <3  :sadPooh: I‘m just so glad he seems to be increasingly focusing on more than just results, scores and gold medals <3 He‘s actually enjoying the ride and feeling all the love. This is all I wish for him along with health and strong ankles <3 

here we go, I‘m sappy again 

11 minutes ago, robin said:

last week‘s swan was really special, I was still sobbing during the next few skates <3  :sadPooh: I‘m just so glad he seems to be increasingly focusing on more than just results, scores and gold medals <3 He‘s actually enjoying the ride and feeling all the love.

Thanks for posting, I didnt see this before! In his interview post-swan, he uses such beautiful words to describe his feelings - "blissful" is how he says he felt, and that is just how it felt to the audience as well (well to me anyway!),a blissful performance - and what HE felt from the audience was so true, an absolute outpouring of love from what seemed to be every person in the stadium, including the cameraman by the K&C! I think he is starting to really understand and feel how we feel about him and his skating ... at last!

Yuzuru, we just want to see you skate because its ALWAys a beautiful experience for us, and when it's also a beautiful experience for YOU too Yuzuru, then, truly, magic is created.

hace 16 minutos , Paskud said:

But like... with him him or video of him?

I understand some Italian since i'm a Spanish speaker. They said "We'll be touring WITH the skater"

While talking about the NS choreography they mention "the death of the swan" and the interviewer jokingly asks about the "death of the skater?". And then they said "no, the skater is alright" or something. Am I hearing this right? I hope an Italian fanyu will translate it properly. (Don't quote me on this, i only speak spanish lol)

3 hours ago, ICeleste said:

I understand some Italian since i'm a Spanish speaker. They said "We'll be touring WITH the skater"

While talking about the NS choreography they mention "the death of the swan" and the interviewer jokingly asks about the "death of the skater?". And then they said "no, the skater is alright" or something. Am I hearing this right? I hope an Italian fanyu will translate it properly. (Don't quote me on this, i only speak spanish lol)

Yes, I’ve just listened to it and you understood right. They‘re going to do a mini tour in Asia in May and they’ re going to go to Japan with Yuzu :) 

hace 11 minutos , Terrapin said:

Yes, I’ve just listened to it and you understood right. They‘re going to do a mini tour in Asia in May and they’ re going to go in Japan with Yuzu :) 

right, people are speculating they'll sing at FAOI but it doesn't sound like it to me? it sounds like they're talking about their own mini tour and bringing Yuzu as a guest -they only mention one skater-, not the other way around

besides, I read once that Yuzu won't be at FaoI 2020 anyway (due to the 2020 olys schedules), isn't that confirmed?

1 minute ago, ICeleste said:

right, people are speculating they'll sing at FAOI but it doesn't sound like it to me? it sounds like they're talking about their own mini tour and bringing Yuzu as a guest -they only mention one skater-, not the other way around

besides, I read once that Yuzu won't be at FaoI 2020 anyway, isn't that confirmed?

If this will be just a concert, then I can totally see how everybody's attention will be on Zu.:laughing:

(No, afaik this are just speculations - if he will be at FaoI next year, if he will do FaoI at all in future and so on.)