General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

For a collarbone reveal I think only 7 pages shows a lot of restraint :10814716:

I caught a cold yesterday. No tea, no medicine, no warm bed could help really. Now I'm watching 10 minutes of Yuzu posing with a chocolate dispenser, revealing his collarbones and I feel like a newborn puppy. Fever gone, energy back. Awesome.

8 часов назад, andchipzz сказал:

Omg I saw some confession blog and sone1 is saying that we fans are whipped cos we like Yuzu's recycled program and we should expect better from him! CACKLES! I personally WANT him to recycle programs! Improvement each time!

Are people thinking that this is entertainment or idol biz? This is sport comp ppl, therefore athletes aim for perfect 100% score performance not new or fresh release that one can just wing it! 🤣🤣🤣

Well, personally I would prefer at least a new SP, but in Yuzu's case when he tries to merge all the programs with music (and not only some random hand gestures) I understand why it might be too consuming for him: to create new programs, add difficult jumps, try to stay healthy after hard season, so I'll really accept anything.

Mmm - I saw that one.  TBH who cares what some anonymous idiot posts?  He’s a perfectionist and wants to get things just so.  He also changes them in search of that perfection which beats doing the same stuff in a different costume to different music.  Personally I wish he’d drop Otonal at least because he’s cracked that one  and I’d like him to pick something for himself rather than a tribute, but he’s not some pop star cranking out hits, he’s an athlete with certain goals in view and recycling may help him achieve those goals.  He’s a competitor first and foremost - the swift demise of Zen Yuzu showed that.

5 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Mmm - I saw that one.  TBH who cares what some anonymous idiot posts?  He’s a perfectionist and wants to get things just so.  He also changes them in search of that perfection which beats doing the same stuff in a different costume to different music.  Personally I wish he’d drop Otonal at least because he’s cracked that one  and I’d like him to pick something for himself rather than a tribute, but he’s not some pop star cranking out hits, he’s an athlete with certain goals in view and recycling may help him achieve those goals.  He’s a competitor first and foremost - the swift demise of Zen Yuzu showed that.

My opinion about recycling:

It's still way better to keep the music and change the choreo than changing the music and keeping the choreo.

mmm I've never felt Origin and Otonal were for anyone but himself. True, "tributes" and he especially felt he needed to show skates "worthy" of those that inspired him, but first and foremost he was gifting himself the chance to realize a dream he had cultivated for a long time

I thought the "mood" that had pushed him to pick those two programs had changed too much after this past season and he would have preferred to "turn page" with a set of new programs, but it looks like he doesn't feel that literal

speaking of which, are we really expecting new programs? I'm already giving for granted the double repeat, I just can't see him repeating Origin without keeping Otonal too...and I'm assuming he is repeating Origin. Now the thing I'm relly waiting for is the layout:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: Crossing fingers he's been healthy in these months and will keep being healthy so he can bring all his friends jumps out to play

as for new costumes... LMAO I have 0 expectations, I'm betting on some aci17 Chopin, fanyus holding their breath while he removed the jacket only to find out it was "just" the old costume:smiley-laughing021: what a moment of supreme trolling!

And anyway, even if costume is different colour scheme and style will likely be similar:P (this is for the "managing your expectations to avoid being trolled too hard"):10814716:

anyway, time to say THANK YOU to Yuzu's sponsors (and cute kids at TCC occasionally giving us pics with Yuzu) for watering us throughout the Drought. We've got quite a lot of content, it wasn't that bad, was it?

After almost 3 months (THAT LONG?:scared0011:) we're almost there:grouphug:

not trying to jinxing, so, skating gods, please DON'T troll this hopeful cactus

17 hours ago, Sabrina said:

Yuzus expression in the first picture 

Yuzu in plain white shirt is like vanilla bean ice cream. Simple but when it is made just right, it is the best flavour (no objection accepted). 

Love love love:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::img_20::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::img_20::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::img_20:

14 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

tumblr_px9ztcts1s1x5b2d9o1_500.gifv

tumblr_px9ztcts1s1x5b2d9o2_500.gifv

tumblr_px9ztcts1s1x5b2d9o3_500.gifv

Source

Yuzu in the making-of video of the new Ghana CM is adorkability at a new level. :heartpound:

This is truly Planet Hanyu level cuteness! :loveshower:

I'll never get tired of watching dorky cute Yuzu doing what dorky cute Yuzu does. 

4 hours ago, TallyT said:

Have these pictures been posted?  :10636614:

The 3rd photo... :13877886:*looks at the collarbone and the innocent looking face...it's a dangerous combination...:10742290:

5 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Catching up I realise I missed the pink catastrophe- what is it for?  I mean, is it strawberry flavoured or something?  Because if not what a strange colour to pick to use on red packaging - plus the face looks like a plastic shop mannequin version of his face- they must have hundreds of good photos of him.  Half the internet could do a better photoshop job.  Plus he looks absolutely marvellous in a plain white shirt  - with that set of photos in the bag why use something that looks like really bad fan art?  I don’t understand Lotte.....

Yes, I have been traumatized by the image of lifeless, waxen-faced Yuzu wearing what Miss Havisham in Charles Dickens’ “Great Expectations” was planning to wear on her wedding night that never happened…

6 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I leave the Planet for 12 hours and we have 7 new pages wtfjflgzljfujhsgbsgijve   :headdesk:

You might say that, rather than being merely watered, rain came to the desert and made all the cacti bloom! Between Ghana and new Citizen photos and the totally unexpected clavicle reveal...

:13877886:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You might say that, rather than being merely watered, rain came to the desert and made all the cacti bloom! Between Ghana and new Citizen photos and the totally unexpected clavicle reveal...

:13877886:

This summer we had:

1. Yuzu in fishnet top dancing and flirting with Anna

2. Masquerade Yuzu in red AND black leather top plus glove throw and everything

3. Yuzu switching his oreo top to a simple T-shirt and exposing his back to the crowd

4. Veeeery tight FaOI training gear

5. Evangelion top exposing his muscular arm and shoulder

6. Boss Yuzu in suit with gelled hair advertising Citizen watches

7. Now the clavicle reveal...

... something's in the air...  :muahaha:

13 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

This summer we had:

3. Yuzu switching his oreo top to a simple T-shirt and exposing his back to the crowd

He also took out T-shirt during FaoI closed practice.

I'm absolutely terrified how will look his new costumes.:heavybreathing:

15 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

This summer we had:

...sure is...

... next thing we know... Yuzu announces he is switching to pair competitions now ... :rofl2: