General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Lunna said:

Lotte is (almost) forgiven for pink disaster :7938863: almost cuz I actually asked Japanese friend to purchase a set for me :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: and now this )) Another limited edition?

I wish that I would have a friend in Japan that could purchase some for me 

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wow, that's BRIGHT! :omg:

If we go pink, might as well go all the way pink :knc_yuzu2:

And the Ghana stuff is the most adorable thing ever... Although I admit I did a double take at that low-cut tshirt... And he was having so much fun during that photoshoot lol I wonder how much chocolate he ate during the making of this CM lol

And it figures that with a bit over a week to go, there's news on all TV stations and it is NOT about his upcoming season, but about the adorableness of a new CM. For chocolate dispensers lol

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

*looking at baking chocolate in the middle of the night and seriously considering eating it* Thanks, Yuzu!

I have some kinder chocolate in my fridge and I don’t won’t to eat it but he made me hungry for it ! But chocolate  at 10 pm isn’t a good idea when u have to get up at 4 am ! 

1 minute ago, Sabrina said:

I have some kinder chocolate in my fridge and I don’t won’t to eat it but he made me hungry for it ! But chocolate  at 10 pm isn’t a good idea when u have to get up at 4 am ! 

I have no chocolate exactly because it is not a good idea and all kinds of things start looking like good ideas when you're up late. I want that chocolate dispenser. I need it. PRECIOUSSS!!