General Yuzuru Chat

Personally I think if Yuzu's team were to approach Prince' management, they could probably find common ground, but it's more complicated when it comes to publishing dvds. Plus the DVD isn't really produced by Yuzu and his team, so it wasn't them who had to do the negotiating. Given that the DVD/Blu-ray are expensive enough already, it was probably just the better and easier solution to leave LGC out. (But here's to hoping we might see it again some day, even so!)

I guess we can console ourselves with the fact that our Overlord is probably the only skater (and one of the few sports stars) to even have such a high class DVD/bluray put out... there are others (Javi :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: for instance) I would love to get such a thing, but if I had to choose...?

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

It's so interesting what Mika Ninagawa says about Yuzu. I'm not surprised to hear that Yuzu has good acting skills. He definitely poses like a pro. :pouty:

Yes, it was, but don’t worry, we are Fanyus and we love getting double, triple and best of all QUADRUPLE doses of Yuzu!

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry if this has already been posted but it’s so good I’m sure you all won’t mind watching again. 

it's really well done...once again I find myself thinking how Yuzuru can go from murder face to the sweetest smile ever seen on a human face,he really is so expressive.

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry if this has already been posted but it’s so good I’m sure you all won’t mind watching again. 

This is another video that I think Yuzu's fan should watch, some lyrics really hit me hard. When I first got to know who Yuzuru is, I had no idea I could be so in awe and protective of someone, a sportman no less.