General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I love the January 2011 Nagoya Festival version with young Yuzu but the video appears to be deleted by YouTube.

Thats the version where he wears this white red (don’t know how to explain it ) shirt right ? 

I sadly can’t find it as well 

the Performance of change that i remembered was the one from 2009 not 2011 lol

On 5/17/2019 at 8:19 PM, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Also, I just watched Yuzu's Change EX for the first time and HOLY CRAP THAT FOOTWORK!!!

There's a video with all three Changes shown simultaneously... does anyone know how to find it on youtube? I save it but not its subject line.

It is glorious :)

25 minutes ago, Veveco said:

This week on Fanyu Channel...:tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

I'm a simple person, I see Yuzu I like :10814716:

ETA: you know I'm just really impressed by this account. It pretty much covers all the things that fans know about and share it in a short and sweet article. It's a good way to promote Yuzu to nonfans on their acct. And I realized Japan Olympic also has their own acct but they don't even tweet that much about Yuzu

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

There's a video with all three Changes shown simultaneously... does anyone know how to find it on youtube? I save it but not its subject line.

It is glorious :)

:iagree:

15 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

Why is it that I love him even more when he's a brat? I mean, he does something bratty, and I'm like ...:softYuzu:

Truly, this boy has bewitched me!

Maybe we love him because of that!! I know I do! Who would have done it? Plenty of room in the front and he just made a beeline to the back, jumping up and down,” help please, I’m a wee little baby, so short, gonna miss my chance in the group photo!!!” I was laughing so hard to see his action live at that moment! So adorably dorky cutesy!! 

anyway, can’t wait till we can see him again soon!

10 hours ago, Sabrina said:

Thats the version where he wears this white red (don’t know how to explain it ) shirt right ? 

I sadly can’t find it as well 

the Performance of change that i remembered was the one from 2009 not 2011 lol

Actually,  the flirtatious 16-year-old Yuzu was wearing a black  sweater with sparkles and a  bit of red on the left chest over a T-shirt (that you could barely see at the bottom of the sweater) and black jeans.

It's the one in the lower left corner in the video showing the three versions.