General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

4lo3a,he already landed that 4 years ago at wtt gala

It still feels surreal

8 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

That wouldn't even shock me. I remember how Philippe Candeloro and Elvis Stojko were competing for Yuzu's attention and fanboying over him during the finale of the Heroes and Future 2018 gala.

And how Javi looked pissed for a moment because they were trying to drag Yuzu away from him. :1:

Link pleasee:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I mean, look at what fanyus have manage to organise and manage. Look at how JSF has managed to do their jobs, both for their skaters and for their events (it's been great for those of us who watch on TV and they have great aesthetics and security for their skaters, I think, but for people who were trying to physically be there, especially people who have disabilities, it's been pretty horrendous). Think they could ever stop us from showing how much we love Yuzuru? They couldn't even if they tried. Brush them off. 

Fanyus are a better organisation than JSF

43 minutes ago, Bilge said:
Edit: Just noticed i put the wrong link sorry, fixed

How can people talk about such think do they even think what they are saying?

Also lost gifts??

For the record, that JSF comment was from before the competition. Real good job supporting your "many megastars", JSF. I sort of understand their meaning, but since they're not getting anywhere near the results they want (seriously, Yuzu's medal saved their faces!) it comes out as really delusional. Start by supporting your current stars, especially the ladies, a bit more efficiently. 

For the 2nd tweet, apparently when they went to get their gift box after the gala it had disappeared. Nothing to do with poohgate, though quite sad for them! 

In light of what JSF said pre-competition, the results of the competition is such karma. They so want to prove there is more than one megastar, yet in the end there is only one megastar. Perhaps the time JSF spent in trying to replace Hanyu, should be spent on not letting other federations make a fool out of them on their own home arena.

8 minutes ago, Anki said:

In light of what JSF said pre-competition, the results of the competition is such karma. They so want to prove there is more than one megastar, yet in the end there is only one megastar. Perhaps the time JSF spent in trying to replace Hanyu, should be spent on not letting other federations make a fool out of them on their own home arena.

:clapping-smiley::1497158260_5GOE:

4 minutes ago, Anki said:

Yuzuru's not going to be around forever. They are darn right to be worried, but realistically how many 2-time Olympics Champions can a country be lucky enough to have?

57 minutes ago, moonkat said:

Yuzuru's not going to be around forever. They are darn right to be worried, but realistically how many 2-time Olympics Champions can a country be lucky enough to have?

Especially if they plan on doing absolutely nothing to help their skaters. Are they hoping for another fight-against-all-odds-and-triumph manga hero like Yuzu? Is that why they're sitting on their asses, while their skaters' scores are overtaken for no fault of the skaters? While their skaters work in crowded rinks and not enough resources? While they give absolute mindboggling GP assignments as if they're just chucking gladiators in with no strategy? Hexes and poxes on the lot of them! 

Hace 4 horas, yuzuangel said:

To wake up and have to read this... what's wrong with them??!! So much about support and respect to their athletes... :yuck:

Hace 2 horas, Bilge said:
Edit: Just noticed i put the wrong link sorry, fixed

How can people talk about such think do they even think what they are saying?

Also lost gifts??

Sorry, but I have to::curse: >:(

hace 59 minutos , Anki said:

Sad but true...I hope Yuzu is getting non of this, I'm so glad he's back in Canada :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: