General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

It's so funny because Yuzuru was off there doing all that and I was here all last week procrastinating every responsibility I have, I mean that is the opposite of what a good fanyu should do lol

Me too! :xD:

But hey, we had even more important responsibilities. We had to support Yuzu! And we had to get up to date on every single one of his actions in real time, discuss serious issues on this forum, post stuff in social media... Being a devoted fanyu is a full-time job! :winky:

3 hours ago, Ania said:

I have one thing to add abt the Rain

Kids love it so it wouldn't be that hard to find more help and claen the ice faster.

Or hire yags :happy: 

Exactly! Yagudin would love to do the job. :xD:

But on the other hand, if Yags becomes a flower boy, he might end up just skating up to Yuzu after Yuzu's performance, stare at him, give him gifts and ask for a hug like little Vadim Voronov. :68468287:

5 minutes ago, anski said:

He’s the goatest... he’s like so close to consider breaking the laws of physics and attempting a quintuple :xD:

we're joking now, but a couple years ago we were joking about Nessie and 4F and look at us now...being all serious about those....:goat:

:dpooh:

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

He has to recapture that special fire that led him upwards to victory at Sochi (and also GPF 1 and WC 1). 

LOL I remember after PC,  I was all fired up about how Yuzu made me want to do things better, be less lazy, stop procrastinating,  try new things, etc.

Well,  all that went away around February. :yznotimpressed:

So Yuzu isn't the only person who needs to relight a fire to lead onwards and upwards!  

8 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

we're joking now, but a couple years ago we were joking about Nessie and 4F and look at us now...being all serious about those....:goat:

:dpooh:

I wouldn't even be surprised anymore. But before quints, there will be surely an all-quad program, saying "hey, ISU, how many can you count?". 

:hachimaki: