General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Fay said:

Just in case, the 2019 Grand Prix Final is in Italy, Torino 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ISU_Figure/status/1081172452842049536?s=19

I'm so happy 😭 literally the closest I've ever been to a comp location, the easiest to reach for me😭😭😭😭

No matter who'll be there, I'll gun for tickets. And of course in a (huge) corner of my heart I'm already starting to pray for a certain trollzuzu to be there :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: plz plz plz it would also mean he's healthy plz plz plz:snonegai:

ouch my anxious waiting for tickets bloodbaths starts so early tho:13877886:

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

I panicked and booked almost right after I saw the tweet too, but the closest ones were already booked :embSwan: 

A 10min tram ride distance will do :waffle: (But so glad it's in Torino, I can actually make it! Now only hopes and prayers that Yuzu can too...)

By the way, (if Yuzu competes), I wonder which assignments would he go for? People are saying he'll definitely do NHK, but would he want to do the last assignment though? I'm also  suspiciously eyeing that CoC back on the list...

My two cents are on SkC and CoR/NHK for Yuzu, next season! if he will choose to compete( please, God, let him).

2 hours ago, Fay said:

It’s been slightly modified, but as you post more, you move to other statuses... :) 

Thanks both!  

Wow, amazing level of details in the list!  Too lovely.  Do we have 4A or 5A already?!  Think I will also need to do more readings before I can fully understand the real meaning of some of those to laugh or cry about

:embSwan:

I'm so exited by the news about GPF19 in Italy! I would have gone to France anyway, but the final in my country is a thousand times better!

Now I will pray every day that SOMEONE we know will remain healthy and participate in the event... I'm still so sad about Worlds 2018 :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: I need to see him compete at least once in my life :13877886:

26 minutes ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Thanks both!  

Wow, amazing level of details in the list!  Too lovely.  Do we have 4A or 5A already?!  Think I will also need to do more readings before I can fully understand the real meaning of some of those to laugh or cry about

:embSwan:

Don't worry.. You learn as you go along.  :8122685: