General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Hey everyone, I'm on a quest to find one of Yuzu's Kiss and Cry's where one of his Japanese fans yells out something and both Brian and Yuzu laugh. I saw it a few weeks ago but I can't remember what comp it was and it's driving me crazy 

:headdesk2:

Cup of China 2014 FS with the bandages. 

ETA Beaten to it.

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:peek:

Now we only need the reverse version of that to corner naysayers from each side...

:peekapooh::peek:

5 hours ago, OhYuzu said:

will it work, though? :4:

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

The only thing that will work is if they promise to release FaOI nyan-fest if you all pass. 

How about a bit of a healing factor? With each sentence you write, each page you go through while learning, each checkpoint of your work reached, Overlord's ankle is healing one string of muscles, reattach and strenghten one ligament connection and becomes one step closer to becoming tytanum ankle?

a bit of a stretch but hey! The time passes as you work and what his injury needs is a time! I'm just adding hard work as a well wishes factor, Yuzuru has said they at one point transcended to physicality, so why your work can't?!

51 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

You're a legend, thank you! :9:

edit: Just realised why I couldn't find it :( I think I mentally blocked out CoC 2014

:peekapooh:back to the forum after I forced myself not to be a total :satellite: and saw this

You're lucky you can block it out, cuz I have everything vivid in my head.... including his slacked form and tired smile when he heard it. Was thinking "Totally not CoC 2014, I'm just being traumatized"

But the guys above confirmed so yeah... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: 

1 hour ago, VyVy99 said:

:peekapooh:back to the forum after I forced myself not to be a total :satellite: and saw this

You're lucky you can block it out, cuz I have everything vivid in my head.... including his slacked form and tired smile when he heard it. Was thinking "Totally not CoC 2014, I'm just being traumatized"

But the guys above confirmed so yeah... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: 

Awww, I didn't mean to bring it up :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Sorry!

If they make a movie out of him... That means we're gonna see someone play The Yuzuru Hanyu??? That's.... :8:

I'll just stick with the Documentaries thank you. Like SOA. and probably every footage made of him.