General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

nope, check, check. Actually getting a social life is also in my top ten things to do list. (not that I don't like studying Kanji's locked in my house while wearing penguin pajamas, but... like... I feel like something is missing) 

Oh yeah I do have all the Olys commentaries to check still. I don't think I've heard them all. I could also translate something my Max and Angelo that hasn't been translated yet... (Their FS commentary, for example, although I have to say that one wasn't too excited up until Shoma's fall on the loop, because Angelo and Max were worried about all those points that Yuzuru had lost with that REP on the Toeloop...)

someone from tumblr has translated Max&Angelo FS commentary https://jumpitwithashuulanditwithapa.tumblr.com/post/171423609673/yh-esp-ita-fp-commentary

5 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

someone from tumblr has translated Max&Angelo FS commentary https://jumpitwithashuulanditwithapa.tumblr.com/post/171423609673/yh-esp-ita-fp-commentary

:peek:Gotta love Max: "This is the ninth medal for Japan at these Olympic Games, but it’s finally a gold medal and it was won by the best of all time, Yuzuru Hanyu! Nobody’s like him. Nobody can display such excellence when it comes to both technical elements and artistic quality! We’ve said this before: technical omnipotence meets artistic excellence. The result is Yuzuru Hanyu, crying - and how can you not cry with everything that has happened this season?"

I bet he was crying too. 

2 minutes ago, meoima said:

Looks more like SA and NHK... and are we sure he will do GP again? 

What, turning Nathan/Yuzu battles at first GP events into a tradition? Let’s aim for SC...

that is, if he chooses to do the GP

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

I was thinking abt all those SkC silver medals but, well, he has a silver one at SkA iirc, too, so ... we'll see

Apart from CoR 2011, all his gold comes from NHK. And GPFs. 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

What about France? Isn't France such a nice country? He could eat lots of tasty fromage with Pooh <3<3<3 *hoping he comes as close to me as possible*

France is literally the last gp next season , i don't think he will come there.