General Yuzuru Chat

50 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

... others are relaxing and having fun, the ladies still have competition and can't relax :sad4:

I can't wait for them to join the fun!

I'm gonna take that as a payment for them having a day of rest in between SP and FS, which the other 3 disciplines did not get.😅

Imagine he goes and got silver for the 4th time, the f*cking curse :Poohgaveup:

My prediction: Instead of 4cc, he applies endlessly to compete in Europe champ, which is finally accepted in 2038, he finally catches up Dick Button's achievement as 2nd non-European man to win EC, at age of 44 :darklordyuzu:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

Also, wow, so that was what he meant when talking about "throwing away all his happiness":tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

the more he tells us about those months, the more I'm glad and happy that everything turned out well for him and he could see all of that rewarded:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I'm feeling a bit sad Javi and Nathan aren't there, and even more sad that while the others are relaxing and having fun, the ladies still have competition and can't relax :sad4:

I can't wait for them to join the fun!

There is light at the end of the dark tunnel :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: yuzu's life is really like a hero from a manga lol

and you just reminded me that I have a 99% chance to be kuyashii with the result tomorrow :59227c768286a__s: I hope the judges will prove me wrong

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I am TRYING to leave the LAPTOP to get me a GLASS OF WATER and go pee but YUZURU HANYU FLUFF KEEPS ME STUCK ON THIS CHAIR GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT

(or: how I spent 7 hours catching up to the General thread) 

you know, you could just take the laptop with you. I think those are portable.... just sayin' :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I am TRYING to leave the LAPTOP to get me a GLASS OF WATER and go pee but YUZURU HANYU FLUFF KEEPS ME STUCK ON THIS CHAIR GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT

Hear hear. The cacti suddenly got flooded and washed away today... 

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Btw, we need We survived the Olympics badges, I think... :pouty:

3 hours ago, Xen said:

But did our hair survive?

my t-shirt most definitely didn't. bit through it during the FS :dpooh:

on another note....30 pages of PURE FLUFFY SQUISHYNESS. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS. Can we just have Olympic gala's all year round? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I dont know what to do with the amount of content we're getting

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

My greatest achievement today was actually going out to do stuff for like an hour :rofl:

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

DWomoHqU0AASa3N.jpg

I tried not to bring this up again, but gahhh out of all the fluff this made me stop and just look and appreciate Yuzu :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, Xen said:

But did our hair survive?

I'm losing hair, literally  :59227c768286a__s: 

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I wish I could be 100% happy about all this fluff but my anxiety keeps telling me "you don't know when you're seeing him next. Or if you'll be able to see him live" :'(

I wanna see him compete live but I have no funds to do that yet. :sadPooh: How do you guys do it?

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I can only do it if he skates in Canada or USA. Otherwise i am just a sad Pooh too

The sad thing is, I'm closer to Japan but I can't imagine being able to have a ticket knowing that it's a complete bloodbath. :13877886:

one of my dreams too is to travel to Korea and I cry every time I remember how late I knew Zuzu that I can't conjure money to see Korea and him live at the same time. it's like hitting 2 birds with one stone and I missed it. :sadPooh: