General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Did you guys want a badge? I made a badge (sorry for the quality! I'm at work and it's hard to crop out Yuzu with a crappy mouse)

Reveal hidden contents

xeZWZjv.png

uwaah, thank you @Hydroblade, I'm using this as a chance to go from my "default" icon to this version with the badge!

This, by the way, is my favourite photo to come from the Olympics, just pure childish joy and happiness that he is back on the ice, so perfect ! :sadPooh:

Spoiler

ulIvOrq.png

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I wish I could be 100% happy about all this fluff but my anxiety keeps telling me "you don't know when you're seeing him next. Or if you'll be able to see him live" :'(

I found it interesting that Plushenko recognizes the same drive he had in Yuzu. And he was right about Pyeongchang. If he's right again, it won't be easy for Yuzu to quit. He could be like Virtue and Moir. When you're that good, you want to keep testing yourself.

To me he seems young, invigorated, fresh right now, even with the ankle problem. Look at gala practice. Does he look like a member of the past generation? No, he's right in the middle of everything.

We can't predict the future. But his energy seems to be flowing.

18 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Skating last like the king he is!

Just kidding, I actually thought it'd be the ladies winner. Who skated last in Sochi?

Pairs Gold was last. He was right before them.

And Patrick gave a brief statement from the athletes... I had forgotten that. Wonder if that will happen again.

ETA: The link doesn't work for me... maybe they realized it wasn't supposed to be public info ^_^;