General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Yeah, slight smirk and cold stare :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I had though about changing my phone UA wallpaper but decided against it for my own sanity :13877886:

It's so hard to decide on phone wallpapers... I have the Phiten calendar picture for jan-feb as my wallpaper, because I paid a lot of money for it so might as well use it lol But my lock screen is UA Seimei... (and my phone ringtone is ChSq Seimei... which is a bit weird actually lol because lately I'm dreading it when my phone rings, but I still love that music so much lol)

28 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I wonder, if Yuzu is arriving on the 11th, if he'll be watching the Team event on the 12th. Men, Ladies and Dance will all skate the FS/FD then for final placements. Practices on the 12th only start around 19:05 anyway, so he could be in the arena for the event, who knows?

I've been wondering the same thing... It'd be hilarious if he somehow ninja-ed his way past media and so on and suddenly popped up in the Team Japan box. Though I think he'll probably watch it from somewhere privately, where there won't be much attention on him. Remember neither he nor Shoma appeared at any event at WTT until they were done. And that was just WTT...

13 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I've been wondering the same thing... It'd be hilarious if he somehow ninja-ed his way past media and so on and suddenly popped up in the Team Japan box. Though I think he'll probably watch it from somewhere privately, where there won't be much attention on him. Remember neither he nor Shoma appeared at any event at WTT until they were done. And that was just WTT...

Not sure he could appear in the Team Box since he's not actually skating the team event. Did Dai, back in Sochi? 

Just now, xeyra said:

Not sure he could appear in the Team Box since he's not actually skating the team event. Did Dai, back in Sochi? 

I'm pretty sure he did. Wasn't there a video shared here recently of Yuzu's reaction to Machida's scores and in the full video you could see Dai as well in the box, on the other side, I think...

25 минут назад, KatjaThera сказал:

It's so hard to decide on phone wallpapers... I have the Phiten calendar picture for jan-feb as my wallpaper, because I paid a lot of money for it so might as well use it lol But my lock screen is UA Seimei... (and my phone ringtone is ChSq Seimei... which is a bit weird actually lol because lately I'm dreading it when my phone rings, but I still love that music so much lol)

It's hard, that's why I have a programme with which you can set different wallpaper for each split screen. I have UA SEIMEI as the first one and SEIMEI with his sharp face close-up from CoR as second one - I use first two screens the most. Phiten swan is on one of the next ones, but AERA is too much to handle :13877886:

Funny thing I also have  phone ringtone as ChSq SEIMEI :smiley-laughing021:was too lazy to change it since 15-16 season

I kinda hope he keeps fully out of sight until practices?? :peekapooh: just want him as far away from the media debacle as possible. Also love the idea of our first sight of him after forever being when he flies on to the ice and decimates with his sheer presence. 

2 minutes ago, monchan said:

Imagine the crowd's scream when suddenly detecting him in Jpn's team, sneaking behind other members=))) I can't imagine the mess :darklordyuzu:

I would love to see him just casually standing with Team Japan like Vincent did with US team. I would have a urge to throw him a flower just for being there.  :biggrin: