General Yuzuru Chat

And the signs continue... either that or I'm going crazy and hearing things... but on the radio we're listening to in the office, they're having a 'true love stories' segment, and the background music is R&J2... :knc_yuzu1: It was very soft, so for a moment I thought it was my phone randomly playing music, but I'm pretty sure it was on the radio...

And I'm not even going to comment on AERA, because... why didn't I buy 4 when I could?? :sadPooh:

10 minutes ago, monchan said:

King of sale :LOL:

*scratches head* Does he normally give this type of facial expression when he skates and performs at competitions? I remember murderface more than "half sleepy eyed" face.

Well...I guess our emperor is merciful because he didn't do the Aera cover expression at every competition. Else when the cameras zoom in on his face, a significant chunk of the world will die,  and the camera will not pan out, because the cameraman is enslaved too.

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

*scratches head* Does he normally give this type of facial expression when he skates and performs at competitions? I remember murderface more than "half sleepy eyed" face.

Well...I guess our emperor is merciful because he didn't do the Aera cover expression at every competition. Else when the cameras zoom in on his face, a significant chunk of the world will die,  and the camera will not pan out, because the cameraman is enslaved too.

I don't know, the other picture, with the straight look and ever so slight smirk does remind me of competition Yuzu... the half sleepy might have been him 'cosplaying' Shoma lol (maybe he thought he should portray expressions from all the top 5 :P)