General Yuzuru Chat

Happy first week!

I have a question that is only tangentially related to Yuzu, but I've been reading here and elsewhere how Shae-Lynn Bourne was busy for a week with Elena Radionova, choreographing her program, and I wonder... do choreographers spend entire days with a single skater while doing their programs? It seems weird to me that all through that week Shae couldn't have worked with other people on their choreographies, especially if the skaters came to her at her usual workplace, and not the other way around. So in a single day or a single week, she would only work with one person?

MCM's 4A attempt was UR (he lands forward facing) and tbh I think he was just messing around, not training it seriously. Maybe he's practising so he can show off to Yuzu when he goes to TCC XD Or to goad Yuzu into showing his 4A attempt to him. Who knows? XD

:pbow: :pbow: Hello fellow floating satellites over Planet Hanyu! :pbow: :pbow:

We are officially a week old! :space:

According to the statistics, so far we have:

Total posts 9349 • Total topics 120 • Total members 1680

We get approx. 1321 posts and 237 users per day :acceptable:

Thanks to all of you who decided to come and populate the low orbit of Planet Hanyu :goe: may we keep discussing our favorite space kitty like we've been doing until now :D :pooh:

Happy one week anniversary Planet Hanyu! And look at how far we've grown in a week!! :space:

Happy one week fellow satellites! The gravitational pull from our planet is so strong that it keeps capturing new celestial bodies all the time :bow: May we keep orbiting fast and for a long long time! With the growing number of orbiters & the rate we go everyday, Planet Hanyu will soon look like Saturn with multiple rings :space: