General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 12 horas, Sabrina said:

OMG, what is this overloaded cuteness?!!!!! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: Yuzu and chocolates!!! Well, good morning to the universe, every fellow satellite and the maker of this CM and Ghana!!!! Life is good....and I'm so :13877886::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

Hace 11 horas, Paskud said:

his collarbones :10742290:

LOL, my first reaction was: :eek:WHO FORGOT THE MESH??!!!! :laughing: 

Hace 11 horas, Sombreuil said:

the perfect accessory to a weekend of figure skating - my inner 6 year old wants one 

Me too!!!!! ME WANTS!!! How do I get one of those?!

hace 38 minutos , kaeryth said:

More Citizen promo pics!

Ok...but the timing...how am I supposed to process everything in only one day?! Good thing I'm not working today...:5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):

hace 27 minutos , Frenchkiss70 said:

Of course it has to be a lottery:13877886:

And there my hopes go "bye bye" to get one of those...:sad-smiley-046: 

Gosh, guys I'm so thrilled with all the content we are getting and to know that ACI is already so close...I don't know, I'm just so ridiculously happy now!!! :8788161: 

Catching up I realise I missed the pink catastrophe- what is it for?  I mean, is it strawberry flavoured or something?  Because if not what a strange colour to pick to use on red packaging - plus the face looks like a plastic shop mannequin version of his face- they must have hundreds of good photos of him.  Half the internet could do a better photoshop job.  Plus he looks absolutely marvellous in a plain white shirt  - with that set of photos in the bag why use something that looks like really bad fan art?  I don’t understand Lotte.....