General Yuzuru Chat

18 часов назад, fyere0 сказал:

Not improvement - simply options. (Consider it, lurker Yuzu! Coming to open practice one day suddenly wearing NOT BLACK would elicit some kind of audience reaction. Costume reveal screaming is the usual thing, but training gear reveal screaming...the chaos, the power... :darklordyuzu: )

But he had not black for Media day, wonder why not for the competition practice, maybe they are warmer...

41 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

All of my paid holiday this year is being spent on FS: ice shows, ACI and my one and only remaining day will be spent for ROI in Madrid, to be able to attend both days.

And it seems multiple TV stations have mentioned Yuzu for their morning shows, so we'll be getting something. I'm not holding my breath for program announcements, it could be something for Tour de Tohoku or Ghana or some other sponsor thing. Though, this close to ACI and being covered by multiple sources, it might be something else, too...

As for Yuzu thinking about life after skating, I think not yet. I do think that at the end of this season he will have decided for how much longer he will continue. If he stops after this season, after the next, or tries to go for Beijing. And a lot of it will depend on how the season goes, though I think less depending on results and more depending on his physical status and also the success level of his jumps. I think he will want to continue until he can land all six quads beautifully in competition and I really don't know if that's possible in just one season. Not even for him. But if he's healthy, I think he'll continue and might even try for Beijing. If not, I think he will single-mindedly focus on getting the quads next season and then call it a day. Of course, there's also the possibility he will get tired of the politics, that the ISU and judges might become shameless enough to underscore him obviously, and then he could decide it's not worth his time. But that'd be pretty OOC, IMO. As of right now, health issues aside, I actually expect him to continue at least one more season. But either way, I doubt he'll be thinking of retirement during the season. He'll think about it maybe before the season starts - set his goals and such - and after, but I think during the season, he'll just focus on each competition and the goals he sets for this season.

And a little late to the party, but I said I'd try...

Wow, that's BRIGHT! :omg: