General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

This costume LOL I can't. It looks like expensive pagamas for an old lady :smiley-laughing021: The white sweater ones were on point tho :2thumbsup:

Is there FLESH-TONED MESH on this costume? With that neckline? :happy0007:

Yuzuru, anything below his collarbone showing: BRING THE MESH! SHIELD ME, QUICK! MOTHER SAYS THE LUSTFUL GAZE OF SINNERS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO FALL UPON MY ALABASTER SKIN!

Also Yuzuru, skintight purple fabric going up his entire butt crack on international broadcast: this is fine

9小時前, yuzuangel說:

This costume LOL I can't. It looks like expensive pagamas for an old lady :smiley-laughing021: The white sweater ones were on point tho :2thumbsup:

Maybe they are doing experiments to test the boundary of Hanyueconomy and fanyus' tolerance level

:yuck:

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

Sorry, not sorry :10814716:

I somehow cannot dislike Xylitol fairy version 1.0. Probably because it showed how he always tries to do his best in any circumstances... in any outfits... and he really was cute when he was trying to tell everyone that Xylitol White was out.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

Sorry, not sorry :10814716:

I will choose...White prince! Really, I don't dislike the white version. On the other hand, I feel bad taste in my mouth for PSOT (pink shirt of torture). That's a pure evil!! They could have spent more time or put more thought in to create something more...decent...or less painful :13877886:

Oh Ghana why...why...:dpooh:

11 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Hey, watch whom you're slandering. I AM and old lady (on paper, anyhow) and I wouldn't be caught dead in that obscenity! As Ginny Weasley would say: "I'm not wearing that; it's GHASTLY!"

42 минуты назад, BWOZWaltz сказал:

On the other hand, I feel bad taste in my mouth for PSOT (pink shirt of torture). That's a pure evil!!

Yeah, after such a nice green outfit last year...why?!! :gaah: hairstyling is also just... bad

7 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I have no words for that Ghana packaging thing.

Anyway Citizen saved the day.

I wonder what is inside Yuzu's mind whenever he has to "wear what the heck" outfits

I don't think Yuzu feels that strongly about anything as superficial as fashion/clothing outside of skating.  He has definite opinions on how his skating should be: his costumes are works of art; after ACI 2015.. he recalled Jeffrey to rework his SP to fit in 2 quads, he crafted his cut of Seimei with obsessive detail: how many times did he send his music to be reworked by the music engineer?

Clothing: he doesn't care overly much: look at his poorly fitted suits, his casual wear, so Yuzu is probably like: Oh, you want me to wear this pink top(this white top with yellow trim)?  OK!!  And you want me to look beautiful while wearing this?  Easy peasy!

2 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

I don't think Yuzu feels that strongly about anything as superficial as fashion/clothing outside of skating

Excuse me for quoting only this, but it's quite the contrary, it's pretty superficial to refer to "fashion and clothing" as superficial since there are thousands of people working and living off of that industry, which is a whole world and compared by many people to other Arts like music and poetry. 

Only because Yuzuru doesn't care about it, it doesn't mean it's not important. 

Yuzuru can care or not about what he wants. 

A stylist or a person working their ass off in the fashion industry and truly believing it and loving it might be prettt annoyed by that statement lol.

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Excuse me for quoting only this, but it's quite the contrary, it's pretty superficial to refer to "fashion and clothing" as superficial since there are thousands of people working and living off of that industry, which is a whole world and compared by many people to other Arts like music and poetry. 

Only because Yuzuru doesn't care about it, it doesn't mean it's not important. 

Yuzuru can care or not about what he wants. 

A stylist or a person working their ass off in the fashion industry and truly believing it and loving it might be prettt annoyed by that statement lol.

IMO: superficial as in people often judging others by their cover, by what they wear in clothing or accessories

or the world where consumers are encouraged by advertising to buy, buy and buy.  Where most clothing is not meant to last as you are meant to buy replacements, possible before they wear out.  A world where people may spend more money than they can afford to buy an article of clothing that is more than their rent.

Murieleirum:  I do love Italian designers...Valentino and Giorgio Armani are two of my absolute favourites: elegant and timeless

Italian audio equipment, Italian cabinetry, veneer work, fabrics, I feel can only be rivaled by Japanese craftsman, masters.

Shoes: I am old fashioned so I stick with S. Ferragamo if I am not in my runners

14 hours ago, shanshani said:

figure skaters are actually really good demonstrators of the concept of moment of inertia and the principle of the conservation of angular momentum. it's pretty standard for textbooks to use them as illustrative examples. So it wasn't that shoehorned :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I agree, but somehow they never made it into any of my physics texts in high school and uni...:yznotimpressed: