General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, TallyT said:

For both Yuzu and Bowie and quite a lot of performers, costumes are part of their tools of trade,  and therefore (as with a musician who takes infinite pains with their instrument) no amount of attention, detail and trouble is too great.

It would be so lol, if Yuzu decided to wear 'Freddie-cartoon style' in a future competition but with Pooh-san on the shirt (and full of sparkles of course)   :LOL:

Spoiler

gettyimages-567237901.jpg?resize=480:*   elle.com

20 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

It would be so lol, if Yuzu decided to wear 'Freddie-cartoon style' in a future competition but with Pooh-san on the shirt (and full of sparkles of course)   :LOL:

Hide contents

gettyimages-567237901.jpg?resize=480:*   elle.com

Or he could borrow Toshl Pooh T-shirt:happy0007:

Freddy and David we miss you

51 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I can't read Japanese but this drawing looks to me like poor Lotte-chan is looking at himself and asking, "WTF am I wearing?!?" :LOL:

Pink Lotte-chan is asking LGC white and Swanyu "Is this yes or no?". LGC W said "No way for me" and Swanyu said "Umm..."

1 hour ago, Indiiea said:

One thing I've been thinking about regarding that costume.. what if it has pink legs too?:embSwan:

Oh my word! I sure hope not!

The first red costumes Ghana put him in were so wonderful and he looked great in them (back in 2015-16). What happened? :dislike:

Yuzu usually is not in his competitive costumes in his ads.  The closest is one where he wears a Chopin like costume. ...for Xylitol I think where he has the most charming smile!

With that said, we still have hope he is not going to show up in that OTT gold lace, dusty pink outfit for first costume reveal.

28 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Yuzu usually is not in his competitive costumes in his ads.  The closest is one where he wears a Chopin like costume. ...for Xylitol I think where he has the most charming smile!

With that said, we still have hope he is not going to show up in that OTT gold lace, dusty pink outfit for first costume reveal.

don't even joke about it LOL

Ah well most of all it's that shade of pink that's really terrible(and the way they photoshopped his face),but tehn as others have said Yuzu could look good in a potato sack!

1 hour ago, Dreamer said:

:surprised:

In such case, everyone would be dead dead. Including the judges. And Raf would have another speech about psychological warfare. No! No, thank you! :rofl2:

23 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

:surprised:

In such case, everyone would be dead dead. Including the judges. And Raf would have another speech about psychological warfare. No! No, thank you! :rofl2:

:LOL:but why deny Raf his fun? Anyway, not like he can talk this year....Stephen's FS costume looks suspiciously like prison garb...