General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm ready, too! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: If I survived Olympics, I can do it now, too!!  :9:

Me, I think anyone who can say they've survived Boston 16, the Olys 18 or both can survive anything..... but I'm not sure I will! (concentrating on how happy I will be come Monday....)

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

As long as he keeps that program as his EX I will take 10 chest hair costumes.

Guh it is so amazing and should be seen on the big stage.

I'm sooooo glad I saw it as a tree trunk before the chest hair idea came up :embSwan: (otoh, maybe newbie me was so traumatised by Doryzu I was prepared to embrace absolutely anything he threw at us). I'd do something to refine the fluttery sleeves, but other than that I'll be happy to see it again.  And the skate itself will probably also be even better....

Just now, Sammie said:

Can he do what Liza did? Take for his jacket while hydroblading instead of the cantilever? Is that even possible? 

You want half the humanity dead, basically... 

and no, I don’t quite fancy him doing that kind of striptease, no matter how much I loved it on Liza. 

24 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Lately, Kiyozuka announced that his new album would be released in December, and it includes Haru yo koi as a bonus track. (source) So... there is a recording now and I hope Haruyo koi will stay as his EX.

Oh! So he recorded it! Then it definitely, 99% is Yuzuru's new Exhibition piece. And I couldn't be happier! 

Every time I see the black from the top of the Haru yo, Koi costume, I think, is that how high up his pants go?

I wish it was covered by white or more pink, I think it would look better that way. I also wouldn't mind if he had more than one exhibition this year, a girl can dream right?

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Can he do what Liza did? Take off his jacket while hydroblading instead of the cantilever? Is that even possible? 

Well at least he did this before. Took off the jacket, drew the heart, took off the T-shirt and threw it into the crowd. I won't complain if he does the same thing again.:dancingpooh: 

8 minutes ago, sun1985 said:

Well at least he did this before. Took off the jacket, drew the heart, took off the T-shirt and threw it into the crowd. I won't complain if he does the same thing again.:dancingpooh: 

This is exactly I want to see him do. I kinda want to see Fanyus get into fist fights over the T-shirt.. I kid I kid ...  :winky:

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I love Haru Yo Koi and I still like the costume...yes even with that chesthair image..But he's been sporting the melodic exh for several seasons straight now. I want rockstar Yuzu for a change...not the vertigo hip roll tho please thank you very much

You say that like there was something wrong with the Vertigo hip roll...but his technique there was perfect! +5 GOE for sure. Just pretend it wasn't done by a 15-yr old baby...:agree:

4 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

See the black, at the bottom of the V, in the front there? So it's not actual chest hair, but one of my friends said it reminded her of it, and now all I see is chest hair. Sigh.

maxresdefault.jpg

And you have to demonstrate!!!:ohno:

! I’m sure his ethereal movements will make you all forget about that bit of the costume!