General Yuzuru Chat

RE: Signature moves. I feel like in the case of Otonal and Origin it's appropriate because of the theme of 'tribute' and 'gratitude'.

Ina Bauer - Shizuka. I don't think he's ever going to leave out an IB in his programs especially with how much Shizuka has had an impact in his skating life.

Biellman - Plushenko (I believe it will be back. It was probably gone during ACI due to his hurt pinky)

Side Lunge - JButt (became iconic due to PW and has since become a move associated with him)

Hydroblade - Shae (although he has been doing hydroblade before in his Ex, Shae was the one who had him incorporate it in his competition programs and it has since become his signature move as much as it was with Bourne/Kratz).

46 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

RE: Signature moves. I feel like in the case of Otonal and Origin it's appropriate because of the theme of 'tribute' and 'gratitude'.

Ina Bauer - Shizuka. I don't think he's ever going to leave out an IB in his programs especially with how much Shizuka has had an impact in his skating life.

Biellman - Plushenko (I believe it will be back. It was probably gone during ACI due to his hurt pinky)

Side Lunge - JButt (became iconic due to PW and has since become a move associated with him)

Hydroblade - Shae (although he has been doing hydroblade before in his Ex, Shae was the one who had him incorporate it in his competition programs and it has since become his signature move as much as it was with Bourne/Kratz).

Yes. I really think he bringing back the Biellman. He did them in CiONTU and it look really good. 

I hope his pinky is all healed up. 

On 10/24/2018 at 6:17 PM, Sammie said:

Yes. I really think he bringing back the Biellman. He did them in CiONTU and it look really good. 

The Bielman has been with him since virtually day one of his competition days.  I'd remind everyone of that video of him competing at the All-Japan Novice B competition at age nine.  There's a Bielman there and it's quite a good one, also.  Yuzu uses both the donut and the Bielman to highlight his phenomenal flexibility.  What I'd like to see is for him to take a donut and transition straight to a Bielman.  It can be done since I saw a lady competitor (can't remember precisely who) do just that.  If done cleanly he'd definitely pick up some extra points for that. 

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

!!!!! New P&G Behind the Scenes with Yuzu and Matsuoka-san!

Wait hold it hold it...is that a suit, that kind of actually fits?! o_O What is going on? After Pyeongchang, he's not ninja-ing as hard (our crytid ID skills weren't always being tested). And he's got...suits that kind of fit? What is this?

On a more serious note, I like seeing him with Matsuoka-them both being serious in interviews, and goofing off together during the CM is so heart-warming (seems he trusts Matsuoka enough that he can relax and goof off and act his actual age)。

43 minutes ago, Xen said:

Wait hold it hold it...is that a suit, that kind of actually fits?! o_O What is going on? After Pyeongchang, he's not ninja-ing as hard (our crytid ID skills weren't always being tested). And he's got...suits that kind of fit? What is this?

My thought exactly! I loved the suit!

43 minutes ago, Xen said:

On a more serious note, I like seeing him with Matsuoka-them both being serious in interviews, and goofing off together during the CM is so heart-warming (seems he trusts Matsuoka enough that he can relax and goof off and act his actual age)

They are the perfect duo. I love all their interactions, whenever they show up together.

This one is my favorite.

Spoiler