General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

****|***'*|******|*******!!|******, :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:********!

xP You know, one of my favorite composers invented her own language to fit the songs she composed, so maybe we should invent Yuzuruian?

13 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

let's just communicate via ****** morse code

1 minute ago, PomeloPooh said:

To have a convo like that we need Yuzu to bomb really, really hard...:smiley-laughing021:

******* ** ****** *****, ********** **** ***!

Translation: WELCOME TO PLANET HANYU, POPULATION ONLY HIM!

hahahahaha:smiley-laughing021:

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

He was really determined to take gold from Russia...

He loves a bit of Gold! 😊⚡️✨ #yuzuruhanyu 🌟#RostelecomCup2017 ♥️ 6 days ago

Just read one more Russian interview. TAT this time. She was asked about Skate Canada. And in the part about Shoma she mentioned Yuzu :biggrin:

In the beginning TAT tells that she is "irreversible in love" with Shoma

Interviewer: Even though, his appearance is far from the ideal figure skater? (Pardon me, we have a convention about an ideal figure skater appearance? Did I miss a new ISU rule? :rofl:)

TAT: And what? (Here some praises to Shoma's energy)... You are right, his appearance isn't ideal. If Yuzuru Hanyu is ideal in all respects, from Shoma you don't expect beauty and refinement...

Poor Shoma: his height is still a problem (fortunately, not for judges).

Well, I will be busy from tomorrow, so there is a small hope I will stop getting excited after any mention of Yuzu I see. :facepalm: or not

lmao Tracy haha idk why am I laughing so much at this especially in the video version. She talks as if she's praising him but then the "very little speed" and "mostly crossovers" comes out of nowhere like Yuzu's 3F lmao :smiley-laughing021:

never know Tracy could be this savage.. and I always call her mom bc she really has that motherly figure lmao 

5 minutes ago, b138oo said:

lmao Tracy haha idk why am I laughing so much at this especially in the video version. She talks as if she's praising him but then the "very little speed" and "mostly crossovers" comes out of nowhere like Yuzu's 3F lmao :smiley-laughing021:

never know Tracy could be this savage.. and I always call her mom bc she really has that motherly figure lmao 

Mom's just stating facts :winky:

6 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Aww team TCC is really good at being savage:smiley-laughing021:

Brian: Better than SC

Tracy: Look at his feet

13 minutes ago, b138oo said:

The video.. my twitter is suddenly so active...